Your Occupation outside boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illustrator/Web Designer.

Comment

Front Desk Sales at a gym, in school for Personal Training.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        wow...props to you man.

Construction aint no joke, hard work plus the big factor of hurting yourself is dangerous and having to go to box after work is though.

Be careful when you go back, I just had a friend who had a tragic accident with a automatic saw, **** was nasty.
        Yea I've got a torn left shoulder and my lower back is inflamed...

Can't really do anything right now and these symptom occurred after I left my job so it's not payed for or anything.

I'll probably do some work w/ my friends dad to refill my dieing bank account though.

Comment

Work at an auto parts. Been working there for 5 years now.

Comment

I'm a prop trader. Up until the first week of september, i lived in the east coast where I worked off the regular stock market time, 9:30-4:30. Now that I'm in California, I wake up around 5:30ish and take a nap right after the bell at 1:30. Get to the gym anytime after that. My body time is still completely messed up from my move. I feel I( had my routine down pat before I moved and now it's all out of whack

Comment

am in college gettin my associates in cj.... 2011 babyyyyyyy...

Comment

Sales marketing boss.

Comment

Gynecologist.....

Comment

I work for the "man"...the coroprate man in SF. And i'm a part time student at SF State (majoring in English Literature; i'm a writer), a martial artist and an amateur boxer.

Hopefully, if things go my way i'll turn pro by the age of 30. If things really go my way i'll have my degree and turn pro before the age of 31. That way when i become a trainer, it'll help with my resume.

In retrospect, if i could have done it my way, i would have started competing at 14-15 and turn pro in my early 20s. But things happen the way they happen. No use in crying over spilled milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      I'm a student in History, third year.
                      the hell me too. what university you go to.

Comment

Working...
                      X