Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going Into My First Sit Down National Arm Wrestling Championship 2 weeks from now or so .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Into My First Sit Down National Arm Wrestling Championship 2 weeks from now or so .

I’ll try and post some footage ,I either sink or swim here there’s national champions And I’ve never entered these ones I haven’t competed in 2 years so ? I’m posting this here as I do certain boxing things fir these activities so ?

What are the top prizes?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      What are the top prizes?
      As far as I know you become immortal and you gain access to knowledge beyond belief .

Honesty I don’t know I’m just hoping to place ….if I win it all or not I’ll still post . Unlike most on here I actually compete And know what it’s like to win ( yea you know who I’m talking about ..these guys on here). Anyway I’ll post the event when I get more info myself, it’s short notice fir me and I think I drained weight enough to go under 180 ? I walk around at 195 so we’ll see how it goes .

Im not doing it for anything else but to win , whatever happens after that is secondary .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-05-2023, 11:29 PM.

Comment

New Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

As far as I know you become immortal and you gain access to knowledge beyond belief .

Honesty I don’t know I’m just hoping to place ….if I win it all or not I’ll still post . Unlike most on here I actually compete And know what it’s like to win ( yea you know who I’m talking about ..these guys on here). Anyway I’ll post the event when I get more info myself, it’s short notice fir me and I think I drained weight enough to go under 180 ? I walk around at 195 so we’ll see how it goes .

Im not doing it for anything else but to win , whatever happens after that is secondary .
          You need to do a Stallone, drive in there with the huge truck and bring it home!
          juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

You need to do a Stallone, drive in there with the huge truck and bring it home!
            Yea only if that was actually reality..and I’d probably lose bad if those toys were included…lol

Right now my goal is to win or place on this one and move on either way……I cut 15 pounds in 7 days so I’m still training..todays my last day…I’m feeling really strong but light headed ..so ? Ultimately my goal is just keep getting stronger no matter what so I can pass it down to my son .

Comment

How does losing weight benefiet you in arm wrestling? ..................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Yea only if that was actually reality..and I’d probably lose bad if those toys were included…lol

Right now my goal is to win or place on this one and move on either way……I cut 15 pounds in 7 days so I’m still training..todays my last day…I’m feeling really strong but light headed ..so ? Ultimately my goal is just keep getting stronger no matter what so I can pass it down to my son .
                Any betting lines out there for this event? Time for Juggy to make me some money!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry the boss

they have weight divisions
                  Larry vs. Rockin in arm wrestling?

Comment

Rockin because he jacks to chicks
                    i like that silly movie fit mm the )th sense

the guy with a massive arm ??

some body help z out

not that ****** Stallone movie
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-12-2023, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X