No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Training Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    It takes you to tell me who a real fan is and who isn't.... lol..... What you wrote the fan book or something! The best fighters in the world cherry picks wins and duck fights... Yeah you're a real fan !!!!
    we are talking about training here !! nt about his career get your arse outta here if your just gonna diss the man!!

i thought from the sections on this site people wouldnt be dissing on this section!

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
      we are talking about training here !! nt about his career get your arse outta here if your just gonna diss the man!!

i thought from the sections on this site people wouldnt be dissing on this section!
      That's what I thought ....

I started hanging around the training section more & more {Not only because I train alot} but because of the sillyness in the main forum.

The way I see it ... no real boxing fan, even less, a boxing fan who trains, spars and fights in a real ring, would diss any opponent, or any Pro. boxer.

Only the knuckleheads who play boxing on video games .... don't have a freakin clue.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

I started hanging around the training section more & more {Not only because I train alot} but because of the sillyness in the main forum.

The way I see it ... no real boxing fan, even less, a boxing fan who trains, spars and fights in a real ring, would diss any opponent, or any Pro. boxer.

Only the knuckleheads who play boxing on video games .... don't have a freakin clue.
        true that he must be a major hater!!!! i cant knock Floyds dedication to training and in ring skill!!! i guess hes just hating becz his favorite fighter isn't as good as him lol

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          It takes you to tell me who a real fan is and who isn't.... lol..... What you wrote the fan book or something! The best fighters in the world cherry picks wins and duck fights... Yeah you're a real fan !!!!
          if yo are going to come into floyd threads and talk about how bad he is why come it looks like someone is a hater

Comment

Guys try those situps if you haven't done so. Me and a couple buddies do them sometimes after work outs, they'll kill your legs! We call them the mayweathers.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks Roger ''the yes man' Mayweather's padwork is pure bull****? I prefer Floyd Sr. tbh, who made him into the fighter he is and who has also had success with other elite stars. Watch the vids and roger is doing most of the work! it involves no coaching or variety of punches and it is nothing more than a workout for the champs shoulders.

Comment

thanks for postin

wow 8miles at a fast pace along with all the other gym work is tough going

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Good post. I agree 100%

Comment

That's some hard **** especially the 30 minutes pad work and the 20 min heavy bag. No wonder why he's that good. I'll try that **** tomorrow in the gym, lol(the heavybag).

Comment

Good thread I like seeing what regimes fighters undertake and Floyd is one of the most dedicated trainers out there. As for his diet all I can go by is his "steak and potatoes for life" comment in 24/7 wit Oscar lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X