Floyd Mayweather's Training Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Uhhh really uhhh i actually do uhhh you're a jackass uhhh
    We don't mean backyard boxing with your friends.

Comment

thanks for the post its allways enjoyable to see how much some of these boxers run

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        This is obviously for training enthusiasts

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
          Usually adapting someone else's training routine isn't always as beneficial as it is to the person who actually uses it.

Which is why nobody really cares about other fighters training routines, because not everything works the same for everybody
          true but some techniquies are intresting to try out....like how timothy bradely does jaw push ups

Comment

I've always found it a good practice to sample what & how the top-dogs train. You will always find something interesting which could possible be added to your routine as you progress.

Take what you want and throw the rest away .............

Comment

Animated Gifs

Comment

It takes you to tell me who a real fan is and who isn't.... lol..... What you wrote the fan book or something! The best fighters in the world cherry picks wins and duck fights... Yeah you're a real fan !!!!
                This has little to do with what you think of the fighter. Your posts here show that you care little for the actual sport of boxing as love or hate Mayweather most people with an interest of the sport would be interested in the training these athletes undergo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhaakal View Post
                  We don't mean backyard boxing with your friends.
                  Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  This is obviously for training enthusiasts
                  Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  This has little to do with what you think of the fighter. Your posts here show that you care little for the actual sport of boxing as love or hate Mayweather most people with an interest of the sport would be interested in the training these athletes undergo.
                  Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                  sorry, this is the forum for people who actually box

Comment

I did not know that he ran so much. I ran 4 miles today at a regular pace and it felt really good but running 8 miles each day might wear on me a bit.

Comment

anyone know what his diet consists of? I know he doesnt drink, but do you think he times the 5x meal a day, protein shake? or something even crazier like Bhopkins. I doubt it though

Comment

Working...
                      X