No announcement yet.

The #1 Worst Intermittent Fasting Mistake, Dietitian Says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post

See, I can go forever without eating and I like it. I feel my best on an empty stomach. I get bloated easily, heartburn, digestive issues. I have friends and family with Crohns so I’m thankful I’m not at that level. I’ve been taking some pro biotics lately seeing if this will help and some activated charcoal for bloating. We will see. My twin brother is taller and bigger than me, but he doesn’t have the digestive issues, and has a more voracious appetite. I used to cringe when I’d see him eat a meal then wash it down with a protein shake. Though in my prime if we made it a competition I could pack it in. I remember doing four Big Macs a couple large fries, several apple pies, a couple litres of soda, in maybe less than 20mins. I know that’s nothing compared to the competitive eaters you see on YouTube nowadays, but those people are the best in the world. For me now, it’s hard to believe I ever could do that. Also back in the day we would get all the expired products from the supplement stores that were meant to be thrown out. We would have dozens of bottles of protein, cell-tech etc. at one time. The Blender was always on.
    I dont eat a lot. I can eat a small sandwich or a small salad.

Comment

Thanks for the article. I'm new to IF, just test it out. This resource offers some really good articles on fasting https://betterme.world/articles/does-tea-break-a-fast/ . So as far as I've got. 16:8 basically means skip a meal. which is fine. but you'd lose way more weight and get the body you want with a calorie deficit, balanced meals, and exercise
      Last edited by rihanabr; 04-28-2022, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X