No announcement yet.

Bicep Elbow Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicep Elbow Injury

I was throwing a right hand which never got straightened out as it was blocked last night. Kept fighting but now have a lot of pain on the other side of my elbow when turning my forearm over. No bruising or deformities. Anyone ever had this happen to them?

Originally posted by scbb View Post
    I was throwing a right hand which never got straightened out as it was blocked last night. Kept fighting but now have a lot of pain on the other side of my elbow when turning my forearm over. No bruising or deformities. Anyone ever had this happen to them?
    Yes, I would wear like a sleeve on it. Bought it at the local CVS and it helped a lot when I threw punches.

Comment

Try this rehab, I do it and it takes the elbow paint away almost instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kTNk3qEuLM

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post

Try this rehab, I do it and it takes the elbow paint away almost instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kTNk3qEuLM
        Holy crap. That guy's intro on the video hit enough bass that it made me jump. Caught me off-guard.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Holy crap. That guy's intro on the video hit enough bass that it made me jump. Caught me off-guard.
          LOL I never noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post

LOL I never noticed.
            Reminded of when I had the trans-am with the bass pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Reminded of when I had the trans-am with the bass pumping.
              LOL flashback,,, do people even put subwoofers in their cars anymore? I cant remember the last time I passed a car that was bumping.

Comment

Did it ever heal up?

Comment

Working...
                X