Collapse
No announcement yet.

My biceps are too big, it affects my boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? you missed it? you seem far to smart to have missed my point. well let me say it one more time its not about the size of your muscle. period.and your point about the same person will have better tec because he is smaller? really?? i proved that is not the case unless someone replaced me when i wasnt looking. im bigger faster stronger and with better tec at 235 then i was at 200 or even 175 (been boxing 13 years 223 am fights cant go pro im blind in one eye now)

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
      I can barely touch my shoulders and when I throw a left hook my biceps literally hit me in the face.
      Are there any ways I could reduce the size of my arms?
      Cannon balls doesn't quite describe them, watermelons would be far more accurate.
      stop bragging about your measurement you ***git and stop using this forum as a bodybuilding bragfest. i would crush u and you dont bench more then me so stop

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        take the SAME exact guy.. one w big biceps and one w leaner arms... the guy with leaner arms is going to be able to have better tecnique...
        Bull**** generalization, and simply not true. Not even close.

the more muscle on your arms, the more yours arms will weigh, and the slower the handspeed you will have...
        That is a reedickyaluss claim. You don't know what you're talking about.

not everyoneis evander holyfield.
        You are clearly not Evander Holyfield, so maybe you should quit before it's too late...

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread.

Unless you are that guy you should't have any problem.

And if you hit yourself in the face with your bicep when throwing a left hook, your bicep is the least of your concern, you should concentrate on growing a neck you ****ing midget.

Comment

thread starter is full of ****

Comment

i know a **** load of fine chicks that dont like that ****, so i would just stop lifting so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
                The trouble is I have bigger arms than Lennox lewis, I also think I would have more ability than him had my watermelon biceps not been so humongous.
                I dont wanna lose them though, it really attracts the chicks.

Ok mate, if you say so.

Comment

A) I think your "massive biceps" are probably due to fat as well, because this thread wreaks of the fact you want people to think you have massive biceps. A well built "muscle man" rarely seem to comment on their size, don't need to.

B) You're throwing your hooks wrong, that's why you're hitting yourself in the face. Hell, i'm 150lbs and I can hit myself in the face with my bicep. With the hook you have your armed locked with a 90* angle which will give you plenty space for your "massive biceps". Your arm barely swings, your body shifts.

Did you think this through? I mean, if fighters like Tyson (5ft 10, though billed at 5ft 11 with a 72" reach which isn't long at all keeping in mind his chest size), Lewis, Valuev, and so on can throw the left hook, yet you can't because you're too big?...Right.

New to boxing by any chance?

Comment

Learn to throw the shot right you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      you preaching the obvious here... of course its about ability...

take the SAME exact guy.. one w big biceps and one w leaner arms... the guy with leaner arms is going to be able to have better tecnique...

the more muscle on your arms, the more yours arms will weigh, and the slower the handspeed you will have...

not everyoneis evander holyfield.
                      thats not necessarily true as long as you train the right technique you will have a good technique.

its a common misconception that bigger arms mkae you slower and lose your technique. Its just most people with big arms only grow muscle and dont actually train. Ive seen plenty of guys at my gym have huge biceps and decent technique

Comment

Working...
                      X