Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning now on TITLE Boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fighting brand is a knock off of Winning. The Fighting brand is made in China. It has nothing to do with Winning, except that it is a blatant attempt to copy the design and logo. It doesn't even come close to Winning quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchi Deshi View Post
      The Fighting brand is a knock off of Winning. The Fighting brand is made in China. It has nothing to do with Winning, except that it is a blatant attempt to copy the design and logo. It doesn't even come close to Winning quality.
      Can you prove this??

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
        Can you prove this??
        he can pull it out of his arse, does that count?

Comment

Theres no way this Fighting sports bull**** is even close to the real winning because think about it, if you could sell a highly popular item for a price of 140-230 why the **** would you sell it for 80 or 90 bucks? whoever believes this **** is just another victim of false advertising!

Comment

Can you prove this??
            I called Title, and they confimred that the Fighing gloves are not connected at all with the Winning company. They said the gloves are made in Japan, however, instead of China.

Comment

Can you prove this??
              Originally posted by Eshays! View Post
              he can pull it out of his arse, does that count?
              This is a quote from one of the Title reps (from a couple months ago?) ..so they practically lied to you Uchi Deshi.

"The Fighting sports gloves are made in China. They are made of the
              highest quality materials and are similar to Reyes gloves in that
              respect. However, they are not the Mexican style gloves that Reyes are.
              They do however have a very tight hand compartment offering the sung fit
              you're looking for. I hope this is the information you're looking for,
              please let me know if I can be of any further assistance."
              so if you're happy with gloves that are made in China, then by all means be my guest and purchase the gloves or headgear for that matter. I personally would chip out the dough and go with the Winning gloves. Do your research..theres a lot of proof that Fighting Sports is, in no way; affiliated with Winning.

EDIT: Title is doing a good job on answering the questions about Fighting Sports. First they say China, now they say Japan? My guess is after they received many questions about where the gloves were manufactured people kept asking if they were made in Japan (Which is what most people want to hear, which would make them THINK that FS is affiliated with Winning)....and in order for them to sell.. they would say that they were made in Japan rather than China.......

Then again, if you guys can provide proof that they are affiliated with Winning then please do so.
              Last edited by mishka80; 12-20-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I placed an order with Title the other day and they made an error in my shoe (they said I ordered a size I know I didn't, w/e), so I went on to ask the rep about Fighting Sports...and he said that they are affiliated with Winning but are not as expensive because they're not made in Japan...

Comment

This is rediculous, someone needs to order them and find out the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                    This is rediculous, someone needs to order them and find out the truth.
                    I don't think we will ever know!! lol...Even "Fighting Sports" implies that they are a Winning brand but don't go all the way in saying it...

Comment

I have a pair of winning boxing gloves they ran me nearly 300 bucks just for the gloves. I doubt those are legit look like knock offs to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X