Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting paid in the AM's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the last tournie i was at, i noticed some monsters fighting for tiger shulman which suprised me because i never thought of tiger shulman's karate as a serious boxing gym. then someone who knows the scene let me know that the guys fighting for them had actually been paid under the table and were basically recruits from real gyms...

Comment

Even club fights in England, you are entitled to be paid expenses plus a packed lunch! It is defo not illegal and is actually expected by the ABA. Under table deals are another thing altogether but it can be declared that an amateur boxer is recieving 'funding'.

Comment

i've been paid to box but not in any type of sanctioned match

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
          i think if your a world class am you can get sponsorships with brands where your overseas fares for competition get paid, you get all the training gear you want and i think you may get paid to advertise clothing and a little money on the side
          -------------------------------------

are you a **** kostya 44, whats with your gay ass quotes about cumming on your keyboard when calzaghe slaps you on the arse and that **** about experimenting with men. You for real or what!!!
          :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Gato2012 View Post
            I fought in a show called "Bash for Cash" about 3-4 years ago. The winners all got $100, and we HAD to give them to chariety. The winners gave the checks to foundations. Pretty stupid. Thats the closest to being paid ive ever been.
            guess u didnt get paid. what hapd. pm if wish. just curious how **** went down.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              i've been paid to box but not in any type of sanctioned match
              you kimbo'd him?

Comment

Working...
              X