Collapse
No announcement yet.

running everyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for stronger legs and stamina my sisters mate boyfreind ran 25m a day training to climb everrast they were 200m from the top but got mountain sick or whatever it is

Comment

i need start skipping at home again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
        i read about all these people doing 10 miles a day, and honestly is there any need to run that much?
        No, its much more beneficial to increase the pace instead of distance. Every mile I run is 8 minutes if its a longish run (4 miles) anything shorter I run a a 6-7 minute mile pace. The longer strides you take when you run faster is better for strengthening your legs than the baby steps you see some people doing.

Somebody mentioned sprints, if you run 3 times a week Id suggest making 1 of those runs sprint & jog intervals. eg: sprint 50m, jog, 50m, sprint 100m, jog 100m, sprint 200m, jog 200m, 400, as high as you want. Then work back down. Way better for your wind then a steady jogging pace. Save your knees the pain and go on a track or on grass.

Comment

hey thanks im going to run 7times a week until i can run it without stopping then for 2-4weeks ill increase the pace when i can do it fast pace ill do it in the morning and evening fastest pace for 1day only then next day ill move up to the circuit twice 6-8miel i think it is when i can do non stop twice ill increase pace and keep increaseing till i can do mny fastest pace then just repeat tfor like 10years or something also im getting a treadmill i could do intervials on that every day but would it be better for my knees then a track or grass? and track or treadmill? thanks

Comment

you don't want to run seven times a week. i did that and after about 20 days my knees and ankles were shot.

Comment

how old r u wer were u runnning boxers do it everyday

Comment

Also seven times a week kills the motivation, you'll do that for a couple of weeks, then you'll probably don't feel like it anymore, then you skip once in awhile for whatever reason. In my no-expert opinion you should stick to a scheme you can do fysically aswell as timewise and also keeping it enjoyable...

Comment

HEY...drinks on me! I'm an up and cummer now

Comment

yh the motivateion is gone now cba with it lol before i did like weneva i feel once a a week if i lucky

Comment

bought some £45 running shoes very good ones woop took a day of today

Comment

Working...
                      X