No announcement yet.

See the new Jordans on title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See the new Jordans on title?

they definatley look hot and look good for boxing..they look like real jordans. kinda like 5's and 6's put together

they also got the ones de la hoya wore for the mayweather fight

hella expensive though..once i save up i think im gonna get the low top jordans

Theyre nice. Ill probably get these next. Thay are cheap, and they look super light and comfortable.

Comment

You know its amazing how mindless consumerism makes people desire an item because its got some brand name written on it. And the price doesn’t reflect the quality, its just people are led to believe through marketing that if I wear brand X I am a certain type of person, with X personality and X amount of money and success.

And to think that most of the corporations that produce the brand basically only give a **** about making money, no matter that workers are paid slave wages so they can put money into the pockets of those who are already rich, or the environment is polluted or governments are corrupted to put in place policies friendly to the corps.

Not only they make ridiculous profits, you are actually PAYING THEM to give them free advertising by walking around with X brand on your shoes/shirt/sunglasses!. Mega advertising budgets pay marketing companies to make people think success and their product are same thing. The purpose is to turn people into eager consumers who concentrate of superficial material things by actually taking seriously the brand of their ****ing footwear. And if you really do give a **** then the marketing campaigns have really done their job.

A good pair of boots is great, shoes arent shoes anymore they are ****ing personalised - hey have ya seen the new Jordans? basketball really has alot to do with boxing too dont it?

Thats my rant anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
        You know its amazing how mindless consumerism makes people desire an item because its got some brand name written on it. And the price doesn’t reflect the quality, its just people are led to believe through marketing that if I wear brand X I am a certain type of person, with X personality and X amount of money and success.

And to think that most of the corporations that produce the brand basically only give a **** about making money, no matter that workers are paid slave wages so they can put money into the pockets of those who are already rich, or the environment is polluted or governments are corrupted to put in place policies friendly to the corps.

Not only they make ridiculous profits, you are actually PAYING THEM to give them free advertising by walking around with X brand on your shoes/shirt/sunglasses!. Mega advertising budgets pay marketing companies to make people think success and their product are same thing. The purpose is to turn people into eager consumers who concentrate of superficial material things by actually taking seriously the brand of their ****ing footwear. And if you really do give a **** then the marketing campaigns have really done their job.

A good pair of boots is great, shoes arent shoes anymore they are ****ing personalised - hey have ya seen the new Jordans? basketball really has alot to do with boxing too dont it?

Thats my rant anyway
        dont know bout you maan, but when i have expensive or nice **** on, i feel good. either on the street or in the gym. say you buy 200 dollar pair jordan and you walk down the street, everyone gonna be lookin at you and your gonna feel confident and feel like your the ****. when i go to the gym wearin nice jordan brand ****, i feel and perform real good. yeah you can say " your just working out its just clothes" or whatever but i just know when i wear good ****, i perform at the top of my game

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          dont know bout you maan, but when i have expensive or nice **** on, i feel good. either on the street or in the gym. say you buy 200 dollar pair jordan and you walk down the street, everyone gonna be lookin at you and your gonna feel confident and feel like your the ****. when i go to the gym wearin nice jordan brand ****, i feel and perform real good. yeah you can say " your just working out its just clothes" or whatever but i just know when i wear good ****, i perform at the top of my game
          No offence but you can have nice clothes that look good and are well made that arent some big brand name and still feel good. You can still have style and individuality. Heard it said its not what you wear but how you wear it.

But I see anyone showing off clothes and shoes with expensive brand names I think how pathetic, a person who is sucked in by marketing bull**** that needs to get their self esteem from a brand name. Says to me someone who cant think for themselves and who is mainly interested in the superficial!

Comment

The top ones look like they ripped off the Everlast ones if you ask me. They also look like they have a similar sole, which means they're an actual boxing shoe, which the old ones weren't.

Comment

ohh yea those r the once de la hoya used when he fought mayweather how much r they???????/300+

Comment

So which one are you guys going for or which one would you get out of the two nike/jordan shoes?
                THE NIKE MACHOMAI

Or the jordan boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                  So which one are you guys going for or which one would you get out of the two nike/jordan shoes?
                  THE NIKE MACHOMAI

Or the jordan boxers?
                  **** they kinda look like the same exact thing

Comment

i just ordered the rjj jordans. people say they're heavy, but i don't do much bouncing around. i see a lot of guys, both at am shows and in the pros who are stylistically similar to me wearing the jones shoe. i'm stoked to try them out.

Comment

Working...
                    X