No announcement yet.

See the new Jordans on title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
    i just ordered the rjj jordans. people say they're heavy, but i don't do much bouncing around. i see a lot of guys, both at am shows and in the pros who are stylistically similar to me wearing the jones shoe. i'm stoked to try them out.
    shouldnt have done it.

Comment

the shoes i am thinking about

what do you guys think of these shoes? They are the ones I am thinking about buying...
      the first one is 80.00+tax(usd)
      the second is 90.00+tax(usd)

Comment

sorry these are the websites

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25970

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25673

Comment

i just got the machomai in today and they are sweet. light weight and also has mesh material for air ventilation, cant wait to use them in gym.

Comment

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
            i just got the machomai in today and they are sweet. light weight and also has mesh material for air ventilation, cant wait to use them in gym.
            let me know how they feel dawg i was thinkin of gettin them in the mid cut. what kind you get?

Comment

i got the mids white on black, i wore them and they feel pretty good but hvnt used them in training. they also sent me a huge catalog from Title along with the shoes which is kool, even though it looks like Title is targeting a lot of MMA fighters, actually theres plenty of pics of MMA fighters and not one boxer lol

if you got nike shoes at home and not sure what size to get, go by what nike shoe you got, basically sized the same. i say it because sometimes shoe companies end up making shoes half a size or more than what they really are.

Comment

Sports world have good sales: I picked up some black Tygun's for training at 17.99! I also got very rare cream Tyguns for fights at 44.99. Adidas are the best, end of.

Comment

I am wearing the Hydrolast lo-boot from Everlast. They are very comfortable and very easy to move around the ring with.

Comment

Originally posted by IBFHvyWtChamp View Post
                    I am wearing the Hydrolast lo-boot from Everlast. They are very comfortable and very easy to move around the ring with.
                    do they have good padded foot support? or are they like most other boxing shoes on the market that are really wrestling shoes but given a new name as BOXING SHOES to sell them for more money and same quality(usually ****ty foot support)?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                      do they have good padded foot support? or are they like most other boxing shoes on the market that are really wrestling shoes but given a new name as BOXING SHOES to sell them for more money and same quality(usually ****ty foot support)?
                      They have very good foot support.

Comment

Working...
                      X