Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4PKING_2008 V JayCoe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah man you won, don't worry about it. I'm taking this as a moral victory man, I win by knock out in that division because you've been here so long, you write so many posts, so many people know you and you even have friends on here...I have none of that yet it ends at 20:18. Man you must be embarrassed. I am pretty damn suprised that I got 18, i'm pretty chuffed with that.

But it's cool, the people did vote to keep you so i'll be off. I'll swing by to read some posts, keep up to date etc. but there wont be a peep from me, I stick to my deals. Take care all!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCoe View Post
      Ah man you won, don't worry about it. I'm taking this as a moral victory man, I win by knock out in that division because you've been here so long, you write so many posts, so many people know you and you even have friends on here...I have none of that yet it ends at 20:18. Man you must be embarrassed. I am pretty damn suprised that I got 18, i'm pretty chuffed with that.

But it's cool, the people did vote to keep you so i'll be off. I'll swing by to read some posts, keep up to date etc. but there wont be a peep from me, I stick to my deals. Take care all!

Nah bro. Just take a month off. Then come back as good as old. No hard feelings. I thought it would have been a walkover.

Comment

Leaving would be the "Bigger" thing to do. But it's a forum, who cares. End of the day P4P would have some ****in' dodgy excuse for staying and not accept the defeat if you'd have won so just stay. **** taking a month off coz of some ***** argument, wish I'd have voted the other way see'ing how genuine you are..

Comment

I voted for JayCoe now it's a draw so you can both stay, just close this thread and lets end this madness

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            No, I voted for the guy who contributes to the site.
            'Contributes'?

P4P contributes?

Comment

P4p Is Found To Have Cheated Using Alternative Accounts, One Of Which Being "team_mayweather". P4p_2008 Loses 18:16 / D.q

Comment

P4p Is Found To Have Cheated Using Alternative Accounts, One Of Which Being "team_mayweather". P4p_2008 Loses 18:16 / D.q
                Hmmmm. It was 18:16. One alt. So I still win 17:16. If your not a man of your word your **** to me.

Comment

Says the guy who agrees to the no alts and then says he hasn't used any alts and then when he gets proven to be a liar he then says "i only used 1 alt" and expects us to believe that...Man, I don't care that much, it's a forum . I'm just staggered at how serious you take this crap to sign on to 4 other accounts and vote for yourself...I'm not going to sit here and ***** rant with you about this, it's a nothing topic. The poll was fun, quite exciting to see the votes come in but man i'm not going to be a 12 year old girl and say "you cheated!" and then you go "no I won!" anymore than this post. Man this argument is over. I'm still cool to leave and not post, I just wanted to throw my pennies in about this and wanted everyone to know that you cheated which to me is funny.

A line from Aint Mad At Cha sums my feelings up perfectly;

"I aint mad at cha, you're just trying hard to maintain so go ahead, i'm just laughin' at cha."

Take care!

Comment

when does this end? I am asking when do we get to decide who won?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
                      Hmmmm. It was 18:16. One alt. So I still win 17:16. If your not a man of your word your **** to me.
                      you are not a man of your word either you lying **** smoker!

Comment

Working...
                      X