No announcement yet.

P4PKING_2008 V JayCoe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azza View Post
    JayCoe shouldn't leave the site, He seems like a good poster.

I get along with P4P but he posts a lot of **** and i don't want him gone either, Scrap the whole idea and just leave each other alone.
    I agree. :Chuck:

Comment

you guys live near each other? i'll ref/film it. or even box another one of you hws if any of you are around the southeast reigon of the u.s. I got plenty of cash. ill travel. I got like 8 G's in the bank (i know , that wont even ****in cover closing costs on a home) but all I do is work and save. its bout time I become a promoter and maybe bust up one of you mma chumps in the process. (Boxing rules of course, muah hahahaha)

just kidding, but I think both of you guys just should say **** it and leave it alone.I mean, nobody's gonna give a **** about this thread in a year. **** a year, try a month. Nobodys gonna give a ****. now look how much time either of you have spent on it. alot of time. over an hr each probably. it's illogical to waste that much time of your prime on something this redundant that nobody gonna give a **** about in a month.

HIT THE BRICKS.

and do some ****in roadwork goddamnit.

get your name in the paper, get some trophies to show your grandkids if you end up havin em, anything, work towards something, some kind of goal, other than flaming ppl on a boxing forum. we're a cult sport as it is. we need to work together and with each other and squash the differences, work together and just be constructive...he said your moms **** smelled like carpet cleaner, big deal. **** it, forgetaboutit.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        No, I voted for the guy who contributes to the site. You don't know a think about me, The Coalition or my motives,

Don't try understand me. You won't.

/rant.
        Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Funny, actually. Because yes i do enter here, and yes i have seen posts from JayCoe. I voted for P4P because he posts more and in more places.

Is that ok with you?
        Perhaps you should try to explain yourself better then.

Comment

I'm going to post this here because I can't be bothered to open a new thread for this and this thread is so random I might aswell add this to it.

Comment

And we've got just less than an hour...OO:45 is when it ends.

Comment

Comment

10 mins, and it's pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCoe View Post
                  10 mins, and it's pretty close.
                  Yes it is, Closer than i thought.

It is gay you have to leave. You are a good poster JayCoe.

Comment

I don't know why azza, danny, tuggers and diesel voted for ya I'm cool wid dem.

Comment

WINNER!!! Let this be a lesson to all you haters on there no one, I mean no one ****s with P4PKING_2008.

JayCoe

Comment

Working...
                      X