No announcement yet.

advice on amatuer boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I love when these kids come in the gym. "Ive had like 150 street fights!" "I got power!" "I'm ready to fight now!"
    Sounds a bit like yourself.

I think anyone starting out in boxing should get some sparring done and look towards getting into as many amateur bouts as possible. No point pondering over this or that, just do it.

Comment

This message is hidden because Rafael Benitez is on your ignore list.
      Is it just me or is Rafael Benitez getting smarter? Oh wait, nope thats just the ignore message!

Comment

Is it just me or is Rafael Benitez getting smarter? Oh wait, nope thats just the ignore message!
        Ignore as many people as you want, they can still leave a message on your profile saying what a tit you are. It is funny how you have so many! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I told you that you were ****.

Comment

I really really really hope that Rafael Benitez is not dumb enough to still be trying to talk to me. That would be very disappointing. I don't know if anyone can really be that dumb.

Comment

I really really really hope that Rafael Benitez is not dumb enough to still be trying to talk to me. That would be very disappointing. I don't know if anyone can really be that dumb.
            I was never talking to you in first place son. Just laughing at your gay videos of your gay trailer park gym.

Man, I wonder if they compete in am's, they would be one hell of a human punchbag supplier.

Comment

He is still going at it? 50 bucks says he talks to his pet rock.

Comment

He is still going at it? 50 bucks says he talks to his pet rock.
                It is clear to see that shawn is the tit who can't stop replying. His videos are enough to prove how much of a loser he is, which is why he can't stop replying to an auto message. Guy has some issues besides his inability to box. Over and out.

Comment

I wonder if it was this much fun being Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
                    I was never talking to you in first place son. Just laughing at your gay videos of your gay trailer park gym.

Man, I wonder if they compete in am's, they would be one hell of a human punchbag supplier.
                    calm down bruv leave him alone

Comment

Yo sterling, thats Gamboa in your avatar correct? I work with the dudes uncle lol

Comment

Working...
                      X