Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
    That **** in your sig is unreal. Is that you? Props.

Yes it is. When he isn't working out skits for mad tv, as a side job he steps thru the ropes as a weekend pugilist. Bit of a journeyman, but still impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIs View Post
      Yes it is. When he isn't working out skits for mad tv, as a side job he steps thru the ropes as a weekend pugilist. Bit of a journeyman, but still impressive.
      You should post more often, that was pretty funny. Fraidy, that's Manny Pacquiao, if you were being serious.
      Last edited by dfwtx; 06-26-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I was attemptin a personal record in the deadlift.
        400#s. I did the rep, had a lot left, so i did another got to the third and **** my pants. I closed my eyes real tight thought to myself that couldn't have been anything other then a deuce, i smiled, grined and proceeded to finish the 4th and 5th rep. Having done 400 for 5 i clapsed to my knees for about thirty seconds to a minute then packed it in for the day leaving a deuce behind for the clean up crew.

Comment

while sparring in front of everyone i got hit so hard my right foot flew off the ground and i farted at the same time

Comment

More funny than embarrassing, a friend of mine was thrown litteraly outside of the gym, while sparring with my trainer. He got cornered and got smashed against the bar of the emergency exit, resulting in him sitting on the pavement of the parking lot. He got up on his feet, sprinted back in and continued sparring..

Comment

my most embarrasing moment was definetely when my trainer held down my legs while i was doing stand up sit ups. when i sat up i farted straight in his face!!!

Comment

One time i threw a straight right at the floor to ceiling ball, and it came back and whacked me right in the face hahaha...I dont think anyone saw though luckily.....

oh and another time when i was learning to hit the pads and i managed to miss a body shot completley and hit him in the balls.....now he wears a groin gaurd whenever he goes on the pads hahaha.

Comment

lolol awesome thread..

for me, it was fart related..
                  either in sparring when i farted... or prolly when i was doin pads with the trainer.. gettin worked hard.. n u couldnt hear the fart.. but outta no where u smell the nastiest **** u ever smelt in ur life.. we r jus doin pads one minute.. the next u smell it.. lolol it was jokes , i remember thinking " wow that smell is strong there is no way he doesnt smell that, and he knows it wasnt him, no one else is here.... BUSTEDDDD " lol

my trainers cool tho, so nothing was said, we just kept training

Comment

Working...
                  X