Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is always about the nuts. Why do I uppercut guys in the nuts? Damn. Do guys do that to each other, or haven't I slept around enough to know where you guys keep your package?

Comment

Originally posted by markeeta View Post
      It is always about the nuts. Why do I uppercut guys in the nuts? Damn. Do guys do that to each other, or haven't I slept around enough to know where you guys keep your package?
      LMAO....poor guys

I jabbed a guy in the nuts by accident once if that makes you feel better. Its alot harder to jab someone in the nuts than uppercut.

Comment

I think it was the time I made the heavybag video and the vid of me sparring with the fat hermaphrodite and then posted it on BoxingScene. . . .

Oh, wait. That was someone else.

Nevermind.

Comment

Doing start jumps. My dick is too big, you can see it going up and down.

Comment

Got in the ring and got my ass handed to me by a Pro in front of Angel Manfredy.

I wasn't in fighting shape and gassed way early. There was a round where I was just getting hammered. After I came out someone said that I had heart and my coach yelled that if I was in shape I wouldn't need that much heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
              Im a bleeder, 2/3rds of the times I spar I get a bloody nose its embarassing. I can actually sit here, make my face as red as possible, and get a nose bleed from the pressure without even touching my face lol. Its always been like that. I gotta get that **** cauterized but I owe healthcare so it aint happening till that ****s payed off.
              Good job we have the NHS. America is stupid, health insurance? WTF. I saw sicko and John Q. Your pay as go healthcare is worse than a third world ****ing country.

Seems like alot of bums embarrased when they get beat up. Not your fault you are abum so do not be embarrassed.

Markeeta, maybe it is because your another tomboy who is well rank!

Comment

I was shadow-boxing with 3 pound weights a while back. Through a straight right....and also throught the weight lmao. Im cracking up sitting here thinking about it lol. I forgot all about it and reading this thread reminded me of it. It almost hit my trainer and he was like "what the fuk did i do to you." lol. good times.

Comment

i farted when my trainer was stretching my legs. hahahaha. it was a surprise

Comment

i was jump-roping when these fine a$$ girls came walking in. seeing em through the corner of my eye through the mirror i tried showing off with a double crossover...i ended up whipping myself right between the nose and the eye. i was hurt, acting like i wasnt...but the chicks clearly saw what happened and everything.

i also hate it when im sparring and i lose my balance/slip and people who didnt get a good angle of it start "oohing" and "ahhing" and my trainer starts the count, asking me if im alright when im completely conscious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
                      i farted when my trainer was stretching my legs. hahahaha. it was a surprise
                      That **** in your sig is unreal. Is that you? Props.

Comment

Working...
                      X