No announcement yet.

Fought last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    ****ing nice one mickey.. i dont even rate that as showboating.. that fire up **** is good for the soul and good for the audience.. any chance of getting this on youtube?

Well, i'm getting a dvd in 2 weeks from the professional filmer who was videoing I think. If someone could talk me through how to get it up on to the net (i'm not to good with this kind of thing...) then i got no probs mate. It felt good doing all that shouting and noise. In my corner when my coach was saying "one more round, you can do it" I was banging my gloves together "bang bang bang bang" and screaming "****ing come on, wheres the ****ing bell!!" he must have been ****ting himself. haha.

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    Well done!!

What happened to letting me know when you was fighting again so I could come and watch???

Gay Boy!
    Haha, well, it was strictly business last night. Not even my mates or family were there, just my training coaches, fellow fighters and mates from the gym. I wanted no distractions. But, i'll let you know Tuggs mate.

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
    whats ur record now? u pro or am
    I'm Am, just started as a Senior. My whole record I guess is won 3, lost 4.

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    come down to stoke mikey i'm down to 80 agen.
    80!? Fat boy. I'm on a diet now mate, i'm gunna get down to 74 so i'm in a lower weight catagory for the novice ABA championships. Not just that, but i'm to short to be fighting at this weight and i want a 6 pack for my holiday to Malia! haahah. I'd still come spar down your gaff though mate, see what i can do... see if we meet at a show sometime.

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    THATS THE FIGHT GAME, its as much mental as physical.. i woulda done the same thing.. let him know he cant hurt you
    I know that more, now that ever.

Originally posted by £for£ Champ View Post
    congrats mate
    Cheers.

Thanks boys. Appreciate it. I'll get that vid up.

Comment

Any pics of you doing anything in the gym or something?

Comment

gd fight man hope u win more

Comment

Well played mate, you came back stronger as you said you would. I have a fairly good idea on how to upload dvds to pc so it can go onto youtube if ya want my help with that. I'd be happy to help. How old are ya again? You seem too young to be in the seniors.

Comment

Sounds great..Good job.. winning is good. 1

Comment

nice work, hope you can get the vid, shoot me a pm if you need help uploading

Comment

HOORAH. knew you'd fire up against a P@KI ive been hearing you're quite the racist

Comment

Originally posted by Azuquita View Post
                  Any pics of you doing anything in the gym or something?
                  haha, kinky

no, i have no pictures or videos. I think i'd get laughed at if i got someone to take a video of me! Start getting called vain etc.

Originally posted by Flashy View Post
                  Well played mate, you came back stronger as you said you would. I have a fairly good idea on how to upload dvds to pc so it can go onto youtube if ya want my help with that. I'd be happy to help. How old are ya again? You seem too young to be in the seniors.
                  i'm 22 mate. When i get the dvd, i'll see what the score is.

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                  HOORAH. knew you'd fire up against a P@KI ive been hearing you're quite the racist

Haha, i know, awful isn't it. Nah, i'm not a racist - but when the time comes to say something nasty to someone - it never hurts to consult the "KKK book of classic insults".

My mate Rick - a former infantryman with 3 tours of the desert under his belt has no love for any arab persons. He was mightly happy with the victory.

Comment

Sounds like a great night, well done mate.

Comment

...lol mickey....you're the man....

Comment

Working...
                      X