• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
    had a record of 46-3. no bs
    What are ya doing now then, man?

Comment

Originally posted by p4pking_2007 View Post
      What are ya doing now then, man?
      havnt boxed in a year... im 20 now. had lost interest for a while. just been focussing on uni n other stuff. i now feel that i should have carried on.
      if everythin goes well im lookin to go str8 to pro's later this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
        I hear ya man.. messed up my right knuckle about 9 yrs ago.. was aight after couple yrs tho.. but now this left shoulder physio is a long ass process
        I have the same problem. Have spent over 2000$ over the last year in treatment for it. I trained too much boxing/bagwork and not enough back/shoulders, so my whole shoulder region just went kind of limp.
        Couldn't even hold my hand up for more than 15 seconds before it went limp.

That shoulder injury is the reason for a good deal of my losses, if not directly, at least indirectly in the sense of motivation problems.

I have a record of 13-11 (8 or 9ko's).
        I've only been fighting active a little under 3 years, with this being the 3 year following a 4 year lay-off.

I've lost 3 times to the same guy, so it isn't all that bad.
        Most of my losses comes from international competitions, the junior european championship included.

If anybody want to see my last fight, PM me and I'll send a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Benn_Foust View Post
          Yeah, I demanded my next fight to be with an experienced fighter so I got a fighter with 49 fights. Sure he may have lost 45 of them but there was a big difference between him and lets say one of the guys I fought with 3 wins and 1 loss. My next fight will hopefully be against a fighter with over 15 wins, Jose Spearman was mentioned to me.
          spearman sounds like a big step up... but with yer amateur experience you should be alright..

I see your weight you fought at really fluctuated over the years..

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
            yeah man its so easy to **** yer hands up in a streetfight i bet u musta hurt the guy bad if you broke your fingers over his face lol
            Ya i broke his jaw, ruptured his eardrum, and broke his nose and one of his ribs. He got me a lil too, got my eye pretty good. All over my brotha and a basketball game at bball camp. I regret it though, streetfighting is not worth it. It's ******, nothing good comes out of it except fear.

Comment

Location?

Where are ya'll from? I'm living in Washington, U.S., but i'm originally from Compton California, U.S...

Comment

Yeh. Like i said some others i have already had a pro career.

I have had 30 wins. 23 by KO. Lost 3 (1 by KO).

I won my first world title on September the 3rd 2003.

Enough said. I think if i told you guys more, you would actually not talk to me normally.

Anyway im enjoying your records and reads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                  Yeh. Like i said some others i have already had a pro career.

I have had 30 wins. 23 by KO. Lost 3 (1 by KO).

I won my first world title on September the 3rd 2003.

Enough said. I think if i told you guys more, you would actually not talk to me normally.

Anyway im enjoying your records and reads.
                  hey man il stil tlk to u normally at the end of the day its just a job so i wont think any less of you.

Comment

hey ultimate boxer thats anthony mundines record wtf is that actualkly anthony or ru bull****ting

Comment

is that u anthony mundine or ru some1 seeking attention

Comment

Working...
                      X