Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is ur record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man its so easy to **** yer hands up in a streetfight i bet u musta hurt the guy bad if you broke your fingers over his face lol

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
      86-9-1 34KO

havent fought for roughly 3 yrs due to shoulder injury, then surgury.. now still in process of physiotherapy to get it to near 100% again..
      Fantastic record.

Comment

I'm 103-1 [102 KOs] .. My one loss is because I knocked the guy down and I refused to go back to my own corner .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Burke

Comment

0-0-0 for me. Only boxed for a very short time when I was younger, but I was from a small town and there were no boxing matches! It was great for the keep-fit though. Pretty soon though I then moved onto football and then onto women, drink & drugs so that was that.

Nowadays I'm an armchair fan but have been hard at work with my keep-fit regime for the last few weeks to get me in shape. Not to get back into boxing, just to keep myself fit & toned. Have to say, noticed a big improvement already - biceps noticeably bigger & even notice the abs are making an appearance! My father-in-law has a riley's punchbag which he's giving me so I can add boxing sessions to my regime - just need to convince the wife that the hook in the ceiling won't be all that noticable - lol!

By the way, props to all the guys on here who do fight. Some of you have pretty decent records!

Comment

robjr has been known to tell a lie of two, I wouldn't really believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
              robjr has been known to tell a lie of two, I wouldn't really believe him.
              i wouldn't really believe you either, seeing I had already paid you for the RJJ/ Trinidad fight, but you seem to be avoiding my PM's and claiming I still haven't paid you. Time to man up!!

Comment

I had a very long am career with a nice record 112 Wins 4 Losses 7 Draws with 49 KOs and I am 6-0 in pros so far.

I think my Knock out percentage in my last 30 amateur fights was something like 89%, I remember having average power in my early career gradually getting more power towards the end. I lost my first 2 fights too.
                Last edited by Benn_Foust; 01-29-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benn_Foust View Post
                  I had a very long am career with a nice record 112 Wins 4 Losses 7 Draws with 49 KOs and I am 6-0 in pros so far.

I think my Knock out percentage in my last 30 amateur fights was something like 89%, I remember having average power in my early career gradually getting more power towards the end. I lost my first 2 fights too.
                  Hey man why are ya fighting bums? Call out b-hop and rjj. You need to move up in the boxing world. And step up your opponents.

Only joking man good luck.

Comment

Yeah, I demanded my next fight to be with an experienced fighter so I got a fighter with 49 fights. Sure he may have lost 45 of them but there was a big difference between him and lets say one of the guys I fought with 3 wins and 1 loss. My next fight will hopefully be against a fighter with over 15 wins, Jose Spearman was mentioned to me.

Comment

had a record of 46-3. no bs

Comment

Working...
                      X