No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of turning pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point Kayjay.

That's why I love hearing the guys talk here.

Ricky Feroz has about 30+ fights. The guy is legit and a skilled fighter.

But watching even Vers compared to this guy.

massive difference. Years and years in the gym mean a hell of a lot. Just like in real life....95% are average or a little above average in smarts. You can always get good grades if you work hard and study. Only 5% of us dont need to study and can get by not doing **** all.

THe same goes with sports. Most of us aren't naturals.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      That's exactly my point. People need to get better, not worry about how good they are. This goes for everything, but especially boxing. For example, Pele says to all soccer players: "never think you are good, that's a trap." In fighting though the stakes are higher, you think that and suddenly you won't be thinking anything. Even Mayweather I bet doesn't really think like this, he just says that for the camera. Deep down I bet he understands better than anybody that he can be KO'd at anytime. Hence he never relaxes his defense.

Good point
      I tell all ppl and boxers I come in contact with that think I'm good that any fighter on any giving day can knock me the **** out. Also it just takes one punch for you to have brain damage and your boxing career over. Those 2 things I live by when in the ring. Reason why I dont take anyone for granted. I did that in wrestling and got my ass schooled(by points) by this skinny guy. Which was a state champion. But he was smallas ****.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        But he was smallas ****.
        .................. smaller than you??

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
          .................. smaller than you??
          Please tell me this wasnt an attempt of a flame.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            Kayjay for President........and LHW Champion of the World.
            yeah!

Comment

Please tell me this wasnt an attempt of a flame.
              No it was a compliment, you were actually bigger than someone

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                No it was a compliment, you were actually bigger than someone
                It was,oh God. The new batch of posters are really this bad at flaming?

Comment

It was,oh God. The new batch of posters are really this bad at flaming?
                  Does it bother you that much??? How bout If I say something about someones mama? and put at the end of it, would I be worthy then?

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                    Agree with you on this one.
                    If the little, fragile girls lose any confidence or start to doubt themselfs over something someone on the internet says, then that dream isn't really that strong, is it?
                    u shouldn't need somebody to tell u if you're good enough, if u don't think u can win u shouldn't step into the ring ( unless the money's really really great ). i remember this poem by bukowski that said, if u need people to tell u that u have talent, u're not ready

Comment

Originally posted by the filth View Post
                      u shouldn't need somebody to tell u if you're good enough, if u don't think u can win u shouldn't step into the ring ( unless the money's really really great ). i remember this poem by bukowski that said, if u need people to tell u that u have talent, u're not ready
                      Some true ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X