No announcement yet.

Kettlebells

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kettlebells

Anyone else have an extreme love hate relationship with these things as well?

I love mine. Do routines on days i don't run.

20 double arm swings
    10 single arm swings each arm
    10 single clean and press each arm
    10 snatches each arm
    pushups

great dynamic workout. can mix it up however you want. can even attemot 3 minute rounds of swings.
    Last edited by nedcmk1; 09-12-2007, 11:53 AM.

i jus have a strict love relationship with kettlebells.... cuz i love them...

Comment

they are torture devices. i cringe at the phrase "turkish getups"

Comment

Originally posted by nedcmk1 View Post
        they are torture devices. i cringe at the phrase "turkish getups"
        yea jus searched for it, WOW, that looks like some painful ****. im tryin that tonight its my weightlifting day tonight im def doin that ****. good call ned!

Comment

their is no love but i go on with it anyways, i think of it like being married

Comment

i still have to get my damn kettlebells!!!! i hear these things are simply spectacular! for now, i have a lot of improvised training devices that work extremely well. hell, i probably don't even need the kettlebells with the workouts i go through.

Comment

How do you find they improve over all strength?

Do you think you could bench press much more after using them?

Comment

Originally posted by david220 View Post
                How do you find they improve over all strength?

Do you think you could bench press much more after using them?
                who cares!!!! lol jus kiddin... but not really... i dont care how much i bench press cuz thats got nothin to do wit how strong i am in the ring. but i would have to say kettlebell work would increase overall body strength and power..

Comment

Can you buy the kettle bells in shops or only online? also what weighted ones do you all have?

Comment

They improve overall strength. I dont know what they would do to your bencpress.

the best way i could think of explaining it is take a pwerlifting routine and cross it with a burpee routine.

They work great for me, and easy to do in your living room. It is just a tool, no magic. But a very good training tool. you work strength, stamina and endurance in one quick shot.

I have one 16k and one 24k made by gill athletics. They have the correct design (many have wrong designs.. thin handles, incorrect weight distribution).

i bought mine on www.modells.com best prices around.

http://www.modells.com/searchHandler...nav_search_img

Comment

Working...
                    X