No announcement yet.

How fast did boxing get you in shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zach53088 View Post
    • How long did it take you and when did you start.
    • What are some things you can do now that you werent able to before you started training to box?
    • Did you lose weight doing it?
    • Compared to before hows the way your your body changed?

i been boxing for 2 years, i always worked out.. but not a lot.. always wanted to do it more though, boxing got me in shape quick. if u train hard its the best work out in the world. it combinates every form of working out, and also bag work is just str8 up fun... boxing is the best

i lost weight doing it... only if i choose too though.. i was 168 once then dropped to 152.. boxing is the best way to lose weight also, **** jenny craig...

compared to b4, my shoulders neck, chin, shoulders, tricepts, biscepts, forarems, all are in great shape. my pecks pretty good too... also u get a natural hard body.. thats where the other work outs come in tho.. hittin the bags and doin neck cranks did my neck, chin, shoulders, n arms ..and weights of corse help the arms get bigger, but boxing helped them get tone n definition... but running keeps my body rock hard and also sit up n ab work is essential if u wanna be able to take those body shots all night... all these things im doing now a lot more thanks to boxing, so compared to b4, boxing changed my body and my life most def...

also it helped me grow up, find a life for myself, and also its so mental sometimes... i feel smarter as a boxer, never thought that would come from a sport like this lol.. but yea i tend to problem solve very well and stay strong through hard times in life, and boxing helps with all of that a lot

i thank god for boxing
    Last edited by punchDrUnK MONK; 09-11-2007, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X