No announcement yet.

Eating 6-8 small meals a day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
    could you go through what you eat and when, it just im in the same position nd don't really have a clue to what i should be eating, thanks
    Well I also work in a moving company,so Im burning calories constantly too. So if needed I can up the 1200 calories to 2,000 if I wanted since I burn them off anyway,plus I run.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Just read this thread. It should have all the information you need for eating right.

Eggs
      Fish
      chicken
      turkey
      fruit
      vegetables
      almands

Eat plenty of lean meat. things like chiken breasts & tuna. its full of protein for your muscles and has enough carbs so you will have energy for training.

Also make sure you drink plenty of water.

you should be able to find anythin you need to know on here...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainnut.htm
      He asked me son,but since you said it I didnt even talk about foods.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        He asked me son,but since you said it I didnt even talk about foods.
        Haha. didn't think you was online.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
          Well I also work in a moving company,so Im burning calories constantly too. So if needed I can up the 1200 calories to 2,000 if I wanted since I burn them off anyway,plus I run.
          Because of the training and work you do, and the fact what your eating so healthy you could easily have 1500-1800 calories a day and still comfortably lose the weight you want.

Comment

I went to the gym and I weighed in at 158lbs. and Im still eating what I want,just exercising more and eating alittle bit less of what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Apart from speeding up your metabolism what else does this do?? and what kind of things do you eat for these 'small meals'

I heard it apparently makes a massive difference when training. your supposed to eat about every 2 hours and have a pint of water each time you eat. Does anybody know anymore on the subject?
              just take these man.
              Powerthirst

Comment

i strugel to find 3 meals lol
                well how can u say u'd get bored of eatin the same thing over n over, cos if u couldnt find 3 meals that u like to eat would that not mean u eat the same thing over n over ne way lol

Comment

****ing lmao at that

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                    just take these man.

Powerthirst
                    LOL is that **** for real, or are they makin fun of all those drinks and ****.... that was a funny ass commercial... those bodybuilders dude in the beginning of it are ****ing repugnant... i'm sure they're not real, but still that **** is nasty!

Comment

Working...
                    X