help brothassss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help brothassss

i need help my people

i need to cut up looking to cut off about 30 lbs as fast as possible anyone know the best supplements for me?

right now im drinking myoplex twice a day and i just started hydroxycut yesterday

but im low on both so anyone know if i should just buy more of each or is there something better there for me?

the best way to cut is through diet and exercise supplements wont do it all they just SUPPLEMENT what you do. You need to burn more calories than you take in. The best way to do that is cut down the amount of calories you consume. Eliminate easy things like chips, soda pop, butter and mayonaise. and eat lean meats like chicken and fish. Are you just looking to lose 30lbs or do you need to lose 30lbs for a fight?...if its for a fight how did you let yourself get that over your weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
      the best way to cut is through diet and exercise supplements wont do it all they just SUPPLEMENT what you do. You need to burn more calories than you take in. The best way to do that is cut down the amount of calories you consume. Eliminate easy things like chips, soda pop, butter and mayonaise. and eat lean meats like chicken and fish. Are you just looking to lose 30lbs or do you need to lose 30lbs for a fight?...if its for a fight how did you let yourself get that over your weight?
      man im just lookin to lose and am a beginner to boxing but i wanna get quicker so ya

and of course i cut all the junk.....

Comment

You don't NEED supplements to cut of 30 pounds fast. Frankly its not healthy for you either, but if you really are looking for supplements its not that hard finding some online; they'll help you lose weight fast but at the same time will **** you up. 1

Comment

Originally posted by passdabutter View Post
          man im just lookin to lose and am a beginner to boxing but i wanna get quicker so ya

and of course i cut all the junk.....
          well train hard, if you arent losing weight you need to lower the amount of food you eat. When you leave the gym dont take anything home with you. Work your ass off and put 100% effort into it and eat healthily and you'll lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel087 View Post
            You don't NEED supplements to cut of 30 pounds fast. Frankly its not healthy for you either, but if you really are looking for supplements its not that hard finding some online; they'll help you lose weight fast but at the same time will **** you up. 1
            fool supplements help
            im not looking to do it unhealthily.....

like myoplex is some of the healthiest **** you could put into your body

Comment

fool supplements help
              im not looking to do it unhealthily.....

like myoplex is some of the healthiest **** you could put into your body

uhh... WRONG!! natural foods are the healthiest things u can put into ur body. myoplex is made in a factory with processed **** and alot of other processed crap u can get naturally from foods. supplements DO help, but they can also **** u up, probly nothin significant if u use them once or twice, but if ur ALWAYS on them, they **** u up my friend. dont call the dude a fool cuz he's right. myoplex isnt some of the healthiest **** u can put into ur body... not even close!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                uhh... WRONG!! natural foods are the healthiest things u can put into ur body. myoplex is made in a factory with processed **** and alot of other processed crap u can get naturally from foods. supplements DO help, but they can also **** u up, probly nothin significant if u use them once or twice, but if ur ALWAYS on them, they **** u up my friend. dont call the dude a fool cuz he's right. myoplex isnt some of the healthiest **** u can put into ur body... not even close!
                i dont mean fool as in dissing him......

ya your right you can get them from natural foods but i cant see anything in myoplex that could **** me up.......

Comment

i dont mean fool as in dissing him......

ya your right you can get them from natural foods but i cant see anything in myoplex that could **** me up.......
                  oh my bad man.

nah its not gonna **** u up, myoplex aint the worst **** out there at all. im jus sayin if i had good food vs. myoplex, i would def take the food. if all that stuff is in it, it had to be processed at some point before it was put on the market. thats not always a bad thing, or harmful, but i personally prefer the real thing. if u get good results of the myo, god bless u brother. check out companies like AST, Biotest, MAN. they make some good ass supps if ur interested in them. also for weight loss i hear Lipo 6 by Nutrex is phenomenal. i think brooklyn bomber is takin em now ask him how he likes it and the results.

Comment

Diet and Cardio

If you take any type of supplement and try to lose 30 pounds, its very possible, but also very unhealthy..

I see people every day on this site, relying on supplements to help them, because they are ****ing lazy, supplements will not help you become what you want to be in boxing, only your heart and determination will - either you have it, or you dont, simple as that

Comment

Working...
                    X