No announcement yet.

skipped my running today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skipped my running today...

should i feel guilty?...do any of you guys skip once in a while...

Don't feel bad, I never run

Comment

Why not? Runnig is the best way to get your stamina up. Not don't feel to guilty. A lot people have a rest day. I didn['t ryn yesterday either, but that was more due to being busy that anything else.

Comment

Don't feel guilty, make up for it.

Comment

You should take a day off every week or so. it's more important to train smart, then burn yourself out and be suseptible to injuries.

Comment

i miss a day or two everyweek!! I make up for it though... its the time i try and run that ****s me up.. I try and wake up early before work, but i seem to just go "aww **** this..." and go back to sleep.

I've gotta get outta this habit.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P50 View Post
              should i feel guilty?...do any of you guys skip once in a while...
              you shall be struck down by lightning!!! haha jus kiddin aint no biggie if ur
              body needs to rest u gotta listen so its all good jus dont make it a habit ya know

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
                i miss a day or two everyweek!! I make up for it though... its the time i try and run that ****s me up.. I try and wake up early before work, but i seem to just go "aww **** this..." and go back to sleep.

I've gotta get outta this habit.
                laughing to myself...Before bed i am so gung ho about running. By the time my alarm goes off 9 times out of 10 the motivation is gone and end up spending another hour in the gym out of guilt...

Comment

I usually struggle to get up in the morning to run, I run 5-6 days a week and mostly at 10pm now

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
                    I usually struggle to get up in the morning to run, I run 5-6 days a week and mostly at 10pm now
                    I'm about the same. Mostly 2-3 miles a day aswell. New gym next week to.

Comment

Working...
                    X