No announcement yet.

boxing after weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
    if you lifted light a few days a week you would strengthen the muscles without the adverse effects of soreness. After a couple weeks of consistent use in the weight room the muscles get used to strain and you will get stronger. As long as you lift lightish, you wont pack on unecessary muscle.
    Also i dont want to give off the wrong impression i mix bodybuilding exercises (bench, curls, presses etc..) and boxing style (explosive

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
      Hate to tell you but your wrong here Domain. The lactic acid build-up that you are referring to disapates after a few weeks of doing the bicep curls. I hit my biceps and triceps once a week and never have any issues throwing punches and i train to failure most workouts for years now.
      well why dont you tell [eople how you recover so fast...steroids or creatine,glutamine which is it bro and dont pretend you dont...

Comment

he's on the juice cuz he can train to failure and still box? whats your logic behind that?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          he's on the juice cuz he can train to failure and still box? whats your logic behind that?
          fast recovery if he is really going to failure..he doesnt need to brag because by him saying that ya he is trying to act macho...its better safe then sorry.

never allow a guy to spar after heavy failure.

tis dangerous you can tear a muscle and over train so your muscles wont grow...eeryone knows you have to take 25-50 grams of whey protien right after intense lifting so your body can suck up the food for the muscles and you need to eat lik 30 gs of fast carbs right after workout.

Comment

jus cuz hes got fast recovery dont mean hes on roids. fighters have a high work capacity so u can workout hard and recover fast. i work out hard and i recover mad quick and i aint ever had juice in my life. dont make sense to say he must be on juice cuz u recover fast. where do u fight out of by the way domain??

Comment

jus cuz hes got fast recovery dont mean hes on roids. fighters have a high work capacity so u can workout hard and recover fast. i work out hard and i recover mad quick and i aint ever had juice in my life. dont make sense to say he must be on juice cuz u recover fast. where do u fight out of by the way domain??
              eastcoast all day baby why you wanna challenge a dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                fast recovery if he is really going to failure..he doesnt need to brag because by him saying that ya he is trying to act macho...its better safe then sorry.

never allow a guy to spar after heavy failure.

tis dangerous you can tear a muscle and over train so your muscles wont grow...eeryone knows you have to take 25-50 grams of whey protien right after intense lifting so your body can suck up the food for the muscles and you need to eat lik 30 gs of fast carbs right after workout.
                I am not on juice but i do take glutamine, omega 3 fish oil and a mens one day daily and 150 grams of protein a day. To insinuate that someone is juicing because i can recover fast after years of weight training and study is an insult.

Comment

Training to failure is dumb, whether it's for bodybuilding, strength or sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    eastcoast all day baby why you wanna challenge a dude?

eastcoast doesnt mean **** to me. what city and what gym? i aint challengin you champ settle down jus wanna know where u train thats all. u talk about the hood and bein gangsta and **** so i wanna know wut city u in thats all man.

Comment

eastcoast doesnt mean **** to me. what city and what gym? i aint challengin you champ settle down jus wanna know where u train thats all. u talk about the hood and bein gangsta and **** so i wanna know wut city u in thats all man.
                      self taught

Comment

Working...
                      X