Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Old **** Shadow Boxing bring it,Check Da handspeed you envy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i had 2 c this **** again man u wack Domain lol seriously get a trainer... oh yea thanks 4 da laugh

Comment

wow............

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        chill out man ur gettin a little nuts there my man. i aint hidin from no one. y u gettin all sensitive and ****, cuz someone said u were fast but had no technique in ur speed. i aint hatin on u, i dont even know u, but from that vid, i aint impressed, jus like u said u wasnt impressed with DA1's sparrin. no big deal man jus relax i didnt mean to get u all heated and **** but i think ur overreactin. i aint a rich kid, i aint hidin from no one, i didnt get beat up in school, and i dont got no brothers or sisters. i clearly said, twice, u were mad fast, impressivley fast, what more do u want dog?
        its all good if thats DA1 is ya friend but check it...i wasnt dissing him i said he didnt have speed which is true...because I got speed and decieving power not bragging just being positive ya feel me? .

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
          I can't believe no one's commented on the fact that in the first video, there's OBVIOUSLY been some tampering with the speed of the video, to make the bum look fast?
          lol typical hating always a skeptic...thats a compliment that you would think that video was tampered **** must be blinding speed.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky_feroz View Post
            lol i had 2 c this **** again man u wack Domain lol seriously get a trainer... oh yea thanks 4 da laugh
            why dont you train me? If you know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
              its all good if thats DA1 is ya friend but check it...i wasnt dissing him i said he didnt have speed which is true...because I got speed and decieving power not bragging just being positive ya feel me? .

i feel ya man aint no harm done i wasnt tryin to beef on u at all my bad if i came off like that. but like i said u got speed but i still do think u need some more technique to make that speed work wonders for ur power. i aint knockin on u jus sayin wut i think thats all.

Comment

why dont you train me? If you know everything.
                lol i never said i know e4 some1 everything but 4 some1 who talks so much i expected more...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                  I can't believe no one's commented on the fact that in the first video, there's OBVIOUSLY been some tampering with the speed of the video, to make the bum look fast?
                  I figured this was some sort of joke... I mean seriously... who shadow boxes with a red flag on, in a tight as room?

White joke is realler than this.. this really has to be a joke.. and if it isn't//

then damn don't even comment on me dawg.:

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    I figured this was some sort of joke... I mean seriously... who shadow boxes with a red flag on, in a tight as room?

White joke is realler than this.. this really has to be a joke.. and if it isn't//

then damn don't even comment on me dawg.:
                    who you referring to dog?

Comment

hahah keep laughing tough guy, funny you wouldnt say that to a real piru face.
                      rofl you think just cause your ****in black you can ****? **** you mother ****er. why dont you go to a gym and have a trainer watch you shadow box for a second.. then after hes done laughing at your goofy ***got ass he'll show you how to throw proper punches. shadow boxing aint supposed to be all speed ***** its about technique as well, somethin you aint got.

and **** you cKrab ass poser. bLaaaaat!

Comment

Working...
                      X