• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
    Mayweather versus Kobe Bryant in a basketball game... Bryant wins
    Mayweather versus Roger Federer in a tennis match... Federer wins
    Mayweather versus Sean Sherk in an MMA match... Sherk wins

Not complicated.

Floyd wouldn't have any trouble with and of them in a boxing match.
    lol.. you make no sense. The last one has to do with FIGHTING.

Mayweather has a punchers chance in MMA.

But in boxing you need more than a punchers chance.

Hate it or love it ... I'm correct.

Comment

Theres no use in posting this. There is a huge bias towards boxing in here except for the few that practice mma. Floyd would get killed and theres no two ways about it.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        lol.. you make no sense. The last one has to do with FIGHTING.

Mayweather has a punchers chance in MMA.

But in boxing you need more than a punchers chance.

Hate it or love it ... I'm correct.
        ......true.......

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Theres no use in posting this. There is a huge bias towards boxing in here except for the few that practice mma. Floyd would get killed and theres no two ways about it.
          Bias about boxing on a boxing site? Wow I never heard of it.

But honestly We all can say whateva we would like about the fight.

Plain and simple we would never know unless the fight happened.

Floyds power without gloves could stun the MMA dude and set up the K.O.

OR

He could walk through floyds punches because of his traing and get floyd down.

We will never know... but its good to discuss it.. I've learned a bit from my own experience with a MMA dude.. I K.O.'d him but he almost slammed me which could have changed the whole outcome of the fight.. I think so atleast.
          If it wasn't for my pivot I would have been down and prally struggling for my life.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            just couple of UFC unknowen trying to be famous
            Alot of fighters in the UFC and PRIDE are more wellknown then any boxer up to date. And they guy trying to get more attention they he already has is Floyd Mayweather...bringing up beating any fighter in UFC. Even James Toney is bringing up UFC..

A few days ago James “Lights Out” Toney appeared on Boxing Confidential Radio. For those of you who might not have been able to access the audio, here are some of the highlights from Toney’s appearance.

On UFC…

“UFC is not ready for someone like me. I am too violent.”

“If they want to make it boxer vs. UFC, if Dana White has the balls, like he does on TV, he can call Dan Goossen and we can make it happen. I will fight Randy Couture or Chuck Lindell.”

“99 percent of boxers who would go in UFC would probably get their ass whooped. But I am one percent, I never got my ass whooped.”

Wow What a guy hey...Put him against chuck and that would be nice to see.

Comment

A lot of boxers lately are speaking publicly about the UFC and MMA in general. Seems to me that it's a symptom of a greater disease. That disease being the slow death of professional boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                “If they want to make it boxer vs. UFC, if Dana White has the balls, like he does on TV, he can call Dan Goossen and we can make it happen. I will fight Randy Couture or Chuck Lindell.”

“99 percent of boxers who would go in UFC would probably get their ass whooped. But I am one percent, I never got my ass whooped.”
                Add me to that 1% toney.. I've suvived my brush with MMA.

Comment

Alot of fighters in the UFC and PRIDE are more wellknown then any boxer up to date. And they guy trying to get more attention they he already has is Floyd Mayweather...bringing up beating any fighter in UFC. Even James Toney is bringing up UFC..

A few days ago James “Lights Out” Toney appeared on Boxing Confidential Radio. For those of you who might not have been able to access the audio, here are some of the highlights from Toney’s appearance.

On UFC…

“UFC is not ready for someone like me. I am too violent.”

Wow What a guy hey...Put him against chuck and that would be nice to see.
                  Yeah it would be nice to see Chuck getting his face smashed in hahaha! Chuck Lidell, what an athlete.....yeah right. I would have liked to see Toney take him on when he was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    Bias about boxing on a boxing site? Wow I never heard of it.

But honestly We all can say whateva we would like about the fight.

Plain and simple we would never know unless the fight happened.

Floyds power without gloves could stun the MMA dude and set up the K.O.

OR

He could walk through floyds punches because of his traing and get floyd down.

We will never know... but its good to discuss it.. I've learned a bit from my own experience with a MMA dude.. I K.O.'d him but he almost slammed me which could have changed the whole outcome of the fight.. I think so atleast.
                    If it wasn't for my pivot I would have been down and prally struggling for my life.
                    Ya niice, in a ring, street? The must've plain sucked or you were too good for his him. Dana White said that the UFC fighter he would pick to fight Mayweather would be the LW champ Sean Sherk.

Mayweather can knock out a guy in the lower ranks in ufc I can tell u that, but him fighting against Sean Sherk is a no brainer.

Comment

A lot of boxers lately are speaking publicly about the UFC and MMA in general. Seems to me that it's a symptom of a greater disease. That disease being the slow death of professional boxing.
                      Yes and to be as cocky as i possibly can.....guys like Me/Vers/Trick will be the Cure... Trainers like Punch Drunk...(Which I would like to work with one day) will also nurse the sport back to health.

Ali said "The sport is dying because theres no one talking"..

The sports been too peaceful I think... Someone has to step up and disturb this utopia boxing has become.

Comment

Working...
                      X