No announcement yet.

Sauna Suits?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauna Suits?

What do you guys think of these? I've started running in the mornings now to lose some body fat and am considering getting a sauna suit, but will this help to lose body fat, or does it just get rid of "water weight" from your body?

its good right before a wiegh in, it only make you loose water wieght and it will get you dehidrated

Comment

i wouldnt **** with it. the gym i go to is dedicated to a guy who died running while wearing one, a guy named sean lee. he was a badass amateur, slick southpaw. woulda been a good pro. sad ****

Comment

Honestly, I really don't advocate "cutting" before a weigh-in. I'd rather be 100% at my 153 than actually be say 156, and be all ****ed up the day of the fight cause I couldn't eat or drink properly, and then I had to run laps around a ring in a ****in' bag that's just gonna make me lose MORE water.

Comment

just water weight but it's still good though...like homeboy said...it's good before you weigh in

Comment

Thanks guys good info, scary stuff SquareCircle. I think i'll just stick to the clasic running, should do the job

Comment

Ya, sauna suits just make you lose more water, which will come back in about a day anyways.

Comment

I dont like them because they only last for a day or 2.

A week if you get a more expensive one

Comment

Good advice from many!

Stay away from them, certainly dont run in them, your body needs to regulate your temp for a reason, sauna suits can boil your insides!

Comment

Working...
                  X