Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it. It is no panacea....

Comment

Originally posted by t-k-o View Post
      Well, i have been taking creatine ethyl ester for about 4 weeks, and i did a bit of research about it before i started. most people have the misconception that creatine will get you bigger, but the truth is, all it really does is make you able to workout harder, and heals your muscles faster. so yes, you will get bigger and stronger, but only if you work for it...i dont recoomend taking creatine monohydrate, because it causes stomach bloating, kidney and liver problems. The creatine ethyl ester i have been taking does none of that, gives you great gains, and is in a knifty pill form. I started getting back into lifting about one month ago, and here are my results so far.

before: 5'10 175 lbs. and benching 160 lbs.

currently: 5'10 164 lbs. and benching 230 lbs.

in my opinion CEE is well worth it. (keep in mind im 17 years old)
      I think i should do some reserch b/c i think your right. Ive been taking creatine monohydrate for over a month, i tought my stomach bloating was all in my head but i guess not. That is just another step away from the ripped abs we all want. What kind of creatine Ethyl ester do u take, where did u get it and how much does it cost?

Comment

I think its from the "six star system" or something like that, its just basic CEE in a pill form, you take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, and it costs $20 at wal-mart.

Comment

Just go to bodybuilding.com/forum and search for creatines. These people know their thing.
          And btw, creatine is dirt cheap.

Comment

I started taking Hydroxycut today and damn I havent felt this energized in weeks. I breezed through my workout today.

Comment

I took xyinece cg3. it worked like a charme, but its overpriced thou.

Comment

i take creatine

no explode too

good for energy

Comment

I looked into it all. I went to GNC and got animal pak and BSN Cellmass. I guess only time will tell if it works for me. BTW its not cheap they both like 40$.

Comment

I just started using creatine, I figure as long as it doesn't kill me, it can only help. It should help now that I'm lifting.

Comment

*shakes off the dust*

Just for the record, lots of people here are right, and lots are wrong, and lots are partially both. The science behind creatine is pretty irrelevant if the facts about "what it does" are accurate.

- Creatine does not, in and of itself, get you bigger: True. Creatine slows down the energy release used in muscle strain, stretch, and tear. This means that you don't have more energy, your body just uses energy more efficiently.

- Creatine is completely safe. False. When cycled and taken appropriately, this is true. OD'ing or not adequately giving your body "time off" leads to bad, bad things.

- Creatine use causes stomach bleeding, kidney stones, etc. False. Refer to above. Take as directed, AND you could consider consulting a physician if you have ANY health abnormalities. The key to ALL supplimentation is always remembering that everyone reacts differently.

An example of this is myself. I have a slightly ectomorphic build, naturally lean with a low body fat percentage. When I take creatine (and I do, quite regularly) my body fat percentage increases a little because I'm carrying more water in relation to my muscle proportions. Creatine will not help you drop weight without an alteration in your current eating or cardio habits. Trust me, your appetite WILL increase beacuse although your body is burning energy better, it will need refilling because creatine also allows for more strain on your muscles.

Oh, and another thing - if your getting plain creatine, mix it with a 100% fruit juice or a gatorade. I do this with the sugar'ed stuff anyway. Better delivery to your muscles.

Thats all for now. And hey to all the guys I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X