No announcement yet.

Does anybody here take creatine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody here take creatine?

I thinking about taking it. I want that extra energy so I can add a second workout. After boxing Im usually spent and cant get another workout in. I really need the work because I need to drop weight.

creatine isnt going to make you drop weight. its gonna add muscle and bulk. creatine's side effects are very drastic, i've noticed it in people that take it. temper shoots up and you can get kidney stones from it. not worth it in my mind.

Comment

I used to take the monohydrate but got bloated. I noticed about 1/2 way through workouts it really kicks in.

Comment

I dont take any supplements at all..........well about 4, 5 years ago I used eat a power bar before physical fitness tests but thats about it.

Comment

Creatine is highly worth it in my opinion. There are loads of studies supporting its usefullness and is one of the supplements that is actually proven to work. I'm not sure about whole tempers flairing up... it's not a steroid, however make sure you keep yourself well hydrated to since creatine causes the muscles to retain water. Make sure you're drinking enough and you'll be fine.

Comment

I take in Noexplode form, and it works very well for me

Comment

Creatine adds water into the muscles so they get bigger. There's a science behind as well for getting stronger and it involves the ATP system, but I'm not knowledgable in that.

Also, creatine doesn't have any bad side effects since it's already is foods you eat like meat.

Comment

I took creatine (no-xplode) for a while then found out I had chemical hepatitas with my liver.

Comment

Well, i have been taking creatine ethyl ester for about 4 weeks, and i did a bit of research about it before i started. most people have the misconception that creatine will get you bigger, but the truth is, all it really does is make you able to workout harder, and heals your muscles faster. so yes, you will get bigger and stronger, but only if you work for it...i dont recoomend taking creatine monohydrate, because it causes stomach bloating, kidney and liver problems. The creatine ethyl ester i have been taking does none of that, gives you great gains, and is in a knifty pill form. I started getting back into lifting about one month ago, and here are my results so far.

before: 5'10 175 lbs. and benching 160 lbs.

currently: 5'10 164 lbs. and benching 230 lbs.

in my opinion CEE is well worth it. (keep in mind im 17 years old)

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                    I thinking about taking it. I want that extra energy so I can add a second workout. After boxing Im usually spent and cant get another workout in. I really need the work because I need to drop weight.

I really wouldn't experiment with creatin right now if you need to drop weight because of the water retention. If you have to dry out to make weight that could cause a problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X