No announcement yet.

how much yall paying for the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much yall paying for the gym?

I had a membership this year but I didnt do anything with it.

the got it for $30 for the whole year. the only thing is the gym was real small and there was like only one person who kinda coached everyone.

alot of the more experienced guys had good tips to offer but I need something more instructive.

there is this other gym that have actual classes and whatnot. they charge $30 a month. Ill probaly do both and once I get comfortable just stick with working out by myself properly the $30/year deal.

is $30/month too much?

oh and another ? cuz I dont wanna make another thread.

How long do you need to train or how many amateur fights do you need to have under your belt before yo can go pro.

Comment

Originally posted by whatevathehell View Post
      oh and another ? cuz I dont wanna make another thread.

How long do you need to train or how many amateur fights do you need to have under your belt before yo can go pro.
      here in vegas, it mostly goes per month

$25 for amateurs
      $35 for pros
      $50 for people who just wanna workout and not compete

Comment

50$ a month here - 75% of it goes just to keeping the gym open! The rest is used to buy new equipment, keep the refigerator stocked, etc. Real nice guys.. will let you pay late if need be!

Comment

the two places ive been to are per session payments
          $7 at one and $2 at teh other.

as to the 'how long' question.. differs for each person. i think its a 'when you're ready you'll know thing'

Comment

£20 per month which is around $35

Comment

Here in Miami, I was paying $35/month for a one year membership, it was $45 for 6 months. They gym was well stocked and only reason I slacked off was because of time limitations. I'm probably going back since I just got engaged Christmas and need to drop the 30 or so pounds I put on since I left the gym. They also offer private trainers at an extra cost...these are current or former fighters or the gym owner who is a referee at local fights.

Comment

£3 a time, which I think is very reasonable.

Comment

Jesus those are cheap prices in my area the MMA and boxing gyms cost about $85 dollars a month. The cheap one is now closed.

Comment

I pay around 15 a session.

Comment

Working...
                    X