No announcement yet.

how much yall paying for the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatevathehell View Post
    thats not right. I checked the website and it says 200 on a monthly basis or you can just pay 150 for 6 months. wtf?

if thats true its obvious whats the best choice

$200 if you want to pay month to month, and $150 a month, if you pay 6 months in full...

Basically they want you to commit to 6 months, or a year at a time. Still expensive though..

Comment

I had a membership this year but I didnt do anything with it.

the got it for $30 for the whole year. the only thing is the gym was real small and there was like only one person who kinda coached everyone.

alot of the more experienced guys had good tips to offer but I need something more instructive.

there is this other gym that have actual classes and whatnot. they charge $30 a month. Ill probaly do both and once I get comfortable just stick with working out by myself properly the $30/year deal.

is $30/month too much?
      $30 a year... u're lucky, where i live the boxing gym is only open from the middle of sept - the end of april. it's either $175 in full or $25-30 a month, and restricted hours - 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. only mon - thurs. for less money i realized i could buy my own punching bag and speedbag and train myself any time i wanted

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
        $30 a year... u're lucky, where i live the boxing gym is only open from the middle of sept - the end of april. it's either $175 in full or $25-30 a month, and restricted hours - 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. only mon - thurs. for less money i realized i could buy my own punching bag and speedbag and train myself any time i wanted
        True but what about sparring? $25-30 a month is not horrible, I've seen gyms charge more than twice that. Still the limited availability of your gym does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
          True but what about sparring? $25-30 a month is not horrible, I've seen gyms charge more than twice that. Still the limited availability of your gym does suck.
          i used to spar with some ex amatuers who had their own gym ( private ), now that i know i'm not going to be a pro boxer, i haven't sparred in a couple years but i do miss it though. i had a buddy who was a pretty good amateur, he has a better record than me, we were always planning to get in the ring but he's rehabbing a torn muscle under his foot

Comment

$10 bucks a month at the city gym. Thanks for reminding me. My dues are due....

Comment

I had a membership this year but I didnt do anything with it.

the got it for $30 for the whole year. the only thing is the gym was real small and there was like only one person who kinda coached everyone.

alot of the more experienced guys had good tips to offer but I need something more instructive.

there is this other gym that have actual classes and whatnot. they charge $30 a month. Ill probaly do both and once I get comfortable just stick with working out by myself properly the $30/year deal.

is $30/month too much?

Im paying $105 every 3 months.

Comment

free

but you have to be serious about it

Comment

at my gym i pay 145 for the whole year

Comment

30 per month when I did train.

Comment

20 a month.

Comment