Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James Elevated To WBA "World" Welterweight Titlist, Ordered To Next Face Radzhab Butaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of email champ nowadays. At least make it vacant and have two opponents fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      So Jamal James is up there, belt-wise, with Errol, Bud & Ugas?!?!?!

Oh fook man I hate boxing outside the ring. Everything is a perversion of the sport & an insult to fans.
      I wonder if there is a way I can get a belt now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I wonder if there is a way I can get a belt now lol
        I wouldn't bet against you bro lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          How do fighters like Butaev get in these positions with only 13 fights and 10 KOs, but Boots Ennis is not, with 26 fights and 24 KOs?
          I hate to be the one to break this to you, but ABC Groups are corrupt. And nothing makes sense outta the ring in this sport.

Comment

He got the interim by fighting Dulorme Man PBC and wba is a joke

Comment

Does the WBA still insist they're reducing their number of titles? Or have they given up lying?

F***ing garbage organization.

Comment

Jamal won't be champion for very long ; Butaev by brutal KO! ... if fight happens.

Comment

PPL upset about fighters being handed titles. Yet these same ppl weren't weren't upset when their favorite fighter GGG was handed his titles. Only title he won by beating a champion was by beating that chump Lemiux.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Hmmm. Butaev is a good mandatory. If James does that fight.

I'm ok with this decision.

I guess my question is why they did this mandatory order with the quickness, but allowed Manny to sit on the belt for 2 years with no order?
                    I would like to know that too.

Comment

For once its time for the fighters to abandon the WBA and WBC and refuse to fight for these belts refuse to pay the sanctioning fees effectively run them out of the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X