Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I'm Only 31; How Can I Be Past My Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a look at your Dad and see ur future in about 10yrs! All down hill from here “About Billions”...the self proclaimed “next ppv star of boxing”.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Rap game on hold?
      ... he's OK... I'm OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Physically in his prime but mentally finished now.
        Idk if I'd agree with the first part with AB, but I definitely think mentally AB ain't at his best. I don't think he ever got back his confidence & that positiveness delusional thinking that all #1 guys gotta have when they aren't #1 after the Marcos fight. I see it sorta like I do the Rosario fight with Camacho. There is pre-Marcos Broner & post-Marcos Broner.

Comment

If AB refresh himself, train hard and be physically healthy, he can be a tough to beat at 135...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
            If AB refresh himself, train hard and be physically healthy, he can be a tough to beat at 135...
            As weird as it feels to say this I kinda agree with it. I'm not sure about 135 but at 140 he wont kill himself to make weight and with focus he could be a game fighter at the weight

Comment

He yung doe?

Comment

Fight Khan.

Comment

He young tho

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    He young tho
                    yes, he is...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Idk if I'd agree with the first part with AB, but I definitely think mentally AB ain't at his best. I don't think he ever got back his confidence & that positiveness delusional thinking that all #1 guys gotta have when they aren't #1 after the Marcos fight. I see it sorta like I do the Rosario fight with Camacho. There is pre-Marcos Broner & post-Marcos Broner.
                      He really has no biz at 147. I'd love to see him drop down to 135. He just wanted the money fights at WW which is smart when you're entirely money oriented like AB is. He's known most for his walloping vs Chino and that says it all about Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X