Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan vs. Bermane Stiverne Now For WBA "Regular" Title

The third time's a charm for the WBA, although an industry celebration is hardly expected to come from its latest ruling. The now vacant WBA "World" heavyweight title is officially at stake for Friday's bout between Trevor Bryan and Bermane Stiverne, the sanctioning body revealed in its final decision on the lingering matter. The winner will be forced to next face prior title claimant Mahmoud (Manuel) Charr, who has been demoted to "Champion in Recess" while he attempts to resolve any lingering visa issues currently preventing him from fighting outside of Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Biggest HW fight of the year so far. Winner faces Fury-AJ winner for undisputed-undisputed champion.

Comment

This joins the immortal likes of Seldon-Hipp and Akinwande-Zolkin as one of the most anticipated heavyweight title fights ever. Truly history in the making

Comment

What an absolute farce!! Two fat blubbers going at it who are not even legitimate contenders fighting for a title. Where is Fres Oquendo when you need him to make up the three stooges here.

Comment

Jesus the WBA is such a ****ing joke. Stiverne wasn't even ranked by the WBA...Oquendo gonna sue the living **** outta them for this

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Biggest HW fight of the year so far. Winner faces Fury-AJ winner for undisputed-undisputed champion.
            Unless it turns into something along the lines of what happened to Josh Warrington vs Xu Can.

IMHO the winner will probably fight Fres and from there King will disappear and let the other promoters pick up the mess.

Comment

I can't believe what I'm reading. These guys have no shame.

Comment

Guess I should turn my ringer on, I might get a call to fight for a WBA cruiserweight belt

Comment

comedy of the year

Comment

War oquendo

Comment

Working...
                    X