Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr-Bryan Off, Don King Plans To Still Proceed With Jan. 29 Show In Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don King: Return to Greatness.

But seriously, what if Stiverne upsets Bryan and gets interim title?

Wilder/Stiverne 3 it shall be

Comment

Somewhere in the darkness of a prison cell, Cliff Etienne is training in beast mode, waiting for a call confirming that Etienne vs Oquendo II is on...

Comment

Another trash Don King fight that fell through what a surprise....

I still wanna see that bum Christopher Lovejoy fight too but at least he posted some footage on twitter finally.

Comment

Fres got 'em shook

Comment

Idk how boxers still sign with Don King.

Comment

Can he be suspended as a promoter and banned lol. Him and Bob Arum both.

And the WBA got some work to do. Strip these guts and they need to strip Manny Pacquiao

Comment

I was looking forward to this one.

Comment

This event is so shady if you order the PPV they probably just clean your account out and send you a video feed of Don King counting money and laughing

Comment

Will be hysterical if Stiverne blows out Bryan. Then set up an interim clown car unification if PEDillain wins the Povetkin rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      I say force Charr and Bryan into retirement they basically are anyway and kick Don King out of boxing
                      Agree. All boxing sanctioning bodies as well as state boxing commissions should have banned this guy decades ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X