Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Drops Avery Sparrow, Gets TKO Win in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Drops Avery Sparrow, Gets TKO Win in Seventh

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Rolando Romero didn't get the traditional type of knockout he wanted Saturday night, but this win wasn't controversial, either. Romero knocked down late replacement Avery Sparrow early in the first round, built a sizable lead against his game opponent and beat him by seventh-round technical knockout. Sparrow's trainers requested a stoppage during the seventh round due to the right knee injury Sparrow suffered in the previous round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Romero ain’t much still even with help,

He won easy but didn’t look like a threat to anyone and Johnny Callis got to be getting a check from Mayweather the way he warned and took points away. I didn’t see anything flagrant enough to take 2 points! This Referee was terrible point blank! He made it a point to go after Sparrow the ref did.

Comment

I look at this dude and I see title challenger at best. Maybe he can grab a belt if he’s matched up right. But I don’t see anything special.

Comment

Sparrow is a warrior

Comment

He showed improvement , still can't see him beating the top 5 but now think he has a chance if he keeps improving to be on the Richard Commey level.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
            I look at this dude and I see title challenger at best. Maybe he can grab a belt if he’s matched up right. But I don’t see anything special.
            Sounds about right ✅

Comment

In other words, Roly´s oponent fought like his mentor, Floy Mayweather. Dirty fighter.

Comment

Roly showing off belt like he actually earned it. What a pri/k! The kid thinks the world of himself yet he is nothing special.

Comment

Not a hard outcome to call. Be interesting which direction he moves to after this. That will say a ton about where his team actually thinks he is at.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    In other words, Roly´s oponent fought like his mentor, Floy Mayweather. Dirty fighter.
                    Lmao you're desperate for attention 🤣 all to bash mayweather, the funny thing is he doesn't even know you exist

Comment

Working...
                    X