Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sparrow: We're Not Gonna Box Romero; Walking Straight To Him, Going For Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sparrow: We're Not Gonna Box Romero; Walking Straight To Him, Going For Knockout

By Keith Idec - UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Avery Sparrow "got excited" while watching Justin Pauldo come in way overweight Friday morning. The lightweight from Philadelphia was on standby, preparing to weigh in moments later, just in case he needed to replace Pauldo or Rolando Romero in the opener of Showtime's tripleheader Saturday night at Mohegan Sun Are...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Romero vs Sparrow

Rolly is going to stop this boy. First half of the fight should be good while it last.

Comment

Rolly vs. Haney next!!!

Rolly vs Haney would be a fun ass fight. But Sparrow can sure box, and if he dont get caught he can win. Bull vs. matador fight.
      He'll never/shouldnt test Romero like he says. But I see him getting stopped.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-23-2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Do these last minute replacements ever truly work out? Sparrow has a nice chance to look good and get some other paydays, but while he could win this in a perfect world, it is unlikely they got him here if all parties involved were not comfortable he was beatable. I feel he boxes safe for a while, then loses TKO before the championship rounds are needed.
        Last edited by landotter; 01-23-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Sparrow not a bad fighter at all. He gave as good as he got for most of the Nova fight but his conditioning seemed to betray him towards the end of the fight.

He's very slick but doesn't have much power, if his conditioning is on point I can see him giving Romero some serious problems.

Comment

It’s always interesting to hear

A fighter that can’t break an open egg say their going for the knockout and in most cases; it’s the other way around. Don’t talk me to death just go out and give it what you have and at the end of the day, say who was the better man!

It’s that dam simple

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              A fighter that can’t break an open egg say their going for the knockout and in most cases; it’s the other way around. Don’t talk me to death just go out and give it what you have and at the end of the day, say who was the better man!

It’s that dam simple
              Exactly! Sparrow does have skils but walking straight to Romero and going for the K.O? Doubt it!

Comment

Sparrow needs to fight Kingry after this

Comment

Working...
                X