Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale Vows To Blast Out Otto Wallin With Huge Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
    Wallin is terrible just because he went he went the distance with the overrated Tyson Fury he’s now something special lol Pianeta also went the distance with Fury
    Yeah, but that was an obese Fury who had been out for nearly 3 years. He was just using that fight to get back into rhythm.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Some people are mongs.

Fury won every round fighting with one eye.
    Fury won, but he didn't win EVERY round. That's just ******. Wallin even wobbled Fury late in the fight. Just imagine when those well timed big shots from AJ connect? This won't be a non punching Wlad or an unskilled coward in Wilder. This will be as real as it gets. You'll see the world of difference when they get in there. Hot air and delusions will be swept away pretty quickly when you see AJ being the one out-boxing Fury before the KD's and KO finish come. Your posts will interest me very much on the night.

Bank it.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Not really, Wallin is a far more skilled boxer and should win comfortably.

Anyway if the fat midget Ruiz could knock Joshua out, Wallin probably could as well.
    Well if a non world level or even fringe level guy can dominate Fury like McDermott did, i'm sure everyone can beat Fury. Right?

John wasn't even good enough to win the British title.

But i'm not an extremist and desperate like you, so i'll go with Wallin in this one and hope he actually beats Dom. Dom has been far too inactive since the AJ fight and fighting on average 1 fight a year. He's slow, sloppy, has no defence, and is coming from getting knocked out in his last fight which was nearly 2 years ago. Wallin is fresh and active. This is his to lose. He may find it tough here and there, but that was the old Dom. We really don't know how much he has left at this point.

I want to see if Wallin was just a one night guy where everything just worked out for him, or if there's actually something there and he can become a legitimate contender. We'll soon see.

P.S Enjoy the last moments of Fury having those titles because his inferiority complex with AJ isn't going to be pretty. The KO will be beautiful. Fury will then praise AJ as a great fighter that he always knew he was, and was just trying to hype up the fight. Even though it wasn't hype, it was legit slander. Justice will soon be served. And i can't wait.

See you soon.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
    Wallin the mediocre fighter who actually tko'ed Fury but the corrupt officials allowed Fury to go the distance.
    How do you get robbed of a ****ing technical knock out?

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Definitely looking forward to it. Hard to guage Wallin since his only two known opponents were Fury and Kauffman. I thought he looked pretty decent if a bit basic against Fury but he took the fight to him. People bring up the cut but Otto was landing shots prior to opening Tyson up. In the fight against Kauffman he grinded down a very shopworn veteran with one foot in retirement.

Breazeale can **** but his chin is a little suspect and he's not the most skilled boxer. I think he'll need to look for a lapse in focus from the Swede and catch him with his power. Otherwise Wallin will probably win a decision or get his own stoppage.
    Actually, I disagree about Breaseale's chin. He's shown to have a pretty great chin as a lot of his wins were basically just blocking punches with his face until his opponent got tired. That's the reason that UK fans finally gave Wilder respect on his power after that fight.

The rest I agree with though.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    This should be a fun fight
    Definitely looking forward to it. Hard to guage Wallin since his only two known opponents were Fury and Kauffman. I thought he looked pretty decent if a bit basic against Fury but he took the fight to him. People bring up the cut but Otto was landing shots prior to opening Tyson up. In the fight against Kauffman he grinded down a very shopworn veteran with one foot in retirement.

Breazeale can **** but his chin is a little suspect and he's not the most skilled boxer. I think he'll need to look for a lapse in focus from the Swede and catch him with his power. Otherwise Wallin will probably win a decision or get his own stoppage.

Leave a comment:

• Dariusz
    replied
    I am for Wallin, at least he was not afraid of Fury and in fact should have wonthis fight because of Fury's contusion. Breazeale's appearance in Wilder's fight was embarassingly weak. He was floored not only by Joshua but also Izu without any problems, not a good chin.

Leave a comment:

• TheMyspaceDayz
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
    Wallin the mediocre fighter who actually tko'ed Fury but the corrupt officials allowed Fury to go the distance.
    Lol.

You remind me of this kid who miraculously took me down once and tried to jump up and claim the fight was over. Noooo. Fight has just begun ha.

Don’t act like this. It’s embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• TheMyspaceDayz
    replied
    Pretty clear who the better fighter is here. Power advantage does not go to Wallin’ tho. Could be kind of interesting en route to a wide Wallin’ UD.

Leave a comment:

• Unidentified
    replied
    Good to see Breazeale is awake...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X