Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Breazeale Vows To Blast Out Otto Wallin With Huge Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganondorf
    replied
    Sure you are, Dominic.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Actually, I disagree about Breaseale's chin. He's shown to have a pretty great chin as a lot of his wins were basically just blocking punches with his face until his opponent got tired. That's the reason that UK fans finally gave Wilder respect on his power after that fight.

The rest I agree with though.
    I can see your point. Most of the dudes that he beat by catching shots to the chin were the likes of Fred Kassi and Billy Zumbrun tho. I just remember him getting dropped violently by Izu Ugonoh, nearly getting decapitated by Wilder and getting beat down by AJ (admittedly all big ****ers). Everything is relative I guess. I'm really jazzed for this one!

Leave a comment:

• Kezzer
    replied
    Have they said if this will be shown n in the uk yet?

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    How about...a TKO-based robbery?

Aaron Herrera vs. Raul Hinojosa, 2015.

Yeah, I remember that. Was bull****.

Madrimov was robbed of a KO back in August (I watched the fight on my phone on hospital wifi while my wife was in labour) but I've never seen someone robbed of a TKO lol

Leave a comment:

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    How do you get robbed of a ****ing technical knock out?
    How about...a TKO-based robbery?

Aaron Herrera vs. Raul Hinojosa, 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Jkp
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
    Wallin is terrible just because he went he went the distance with the overrated Tyson Fury he’s now something special lol Pianeta also went the distance with Fury
    agree, I will be betting heavily on Brezeale.

Wallin looks like a corperate level boxer.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    I’m sorry bu Dominic B isn’t

Relevant any longer! He fights with no passion or urgency and like he really would prefer to be doing something else, so I favor Wallin and I will be willing to bet that Breazeale own camp wouldn’t put a dime on him.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
    Wallin the mediocre fighter who actually tko'ed Fury but the corrupt officials allowed Fury to go the distance.
    They only stop fights if the fighter with the cuts is in danger of their health. Fury clearly wasn't. He got through it and won. No after effects in his next fight with Wilder. It's purely a technical point you're making that doesn't have any legs.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
    Otto Wallin, a former title challenger?
    Fury with the "Lineal" belt.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    then when breazeale knocks wallin out they will say fury knocked the stuffing out of him.
    It’s how the fury fanatics work lol
    Where did you get that picture from in your Avatar, Plunge?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X