Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: If No Kambosos - Then I Want Haney, Garcia, Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: If No Kambosos - Then I Want Haney, Garcia, Davis

IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO, WBA lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez is hoping to land very big fights in 2021. Lopez had a breakout year in 2020 - after winning a twelve round unanimous decision over one of the top pound-for-pound fighters in the sport, Vasiliy Lomachenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Me L?pez is going to need to be taught a lesson.

Comment

“When you are the best everyone wants to be like you, they would like to be in my position, they want to be the king of boxing, but they can't, they will only achieve it if they face Teofimo and if they beat me, but that's not going to happen. I am number one in the world, everyone who is below me wants my belts and everything I have, and that has motivated me." -Lopez

Teo, nobody is below you at all. You are below Davis. Screw your belts. You are not a star. You can't force a star to shine. Yours is dim now.

Fight Davis.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-17-2021, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        "When you are the best everyone wants to be like you, they would like to be in my position, they want to be the king of boxing, but they can't, they will only achieve it if they face Teofimo and if they beat me, but that's not going to happen. I am number one in the world, everyone who is below me wants my belts and everything I have, and that has motivated me." -Lopez

Teo, nobody is below you at all. You are below Davis. Screw your belts. You are not a star. You can't force a star shine. Yours is dim now.

Fight Davis.
        I'm still getting confused by your posts. Do would you like to see Lopez v Tank or do you not feel Lopez is deserving of a Tank fight yet?

Comment

All Teo needs to do is prove to the world that he can beat LOMA clean.
          Until he does hes just a guy that won a decision of a fighter that had an off night but still made it close.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            I'm still getting confused by your posts. Do would you like to see Lopez v Tank or do you not feel Lopez is deserving of a Tank fight yet?
            I do want to see it next. Lopez is creating too many roadblocks that even Arum doesn't like. Lopez is being a pussy. Fight Taylor or Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Until he does hes just a guy that won a decision of a fighter that had an off night but still made it close.
              I agree. Prove it that it wasn't a fluke. Down the road tho. Now is now and Lopez needs to grow balls.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-17-2021, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Not all. He still needs to face Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I agree. Prove it that it wasn't a fluke. Down the road tho. Now is now and Lopez need to grow balls.
                  If Lopez had a set he would be calling out Tank or wanting the re-match for real to prove their is no doubt.
                  Im sick of Lopez flapping his gums saying hes the King, the rest are just stooges.
                  I would love to see Tank or Garcia knock him out.

Comment

If Lopez had a set he would be calling out Tank or wanting the re-match for real to prove their is no doubt.
                    Im sick of Lopez flapping his gums saying hes the King, the rest are just stooges.
                    I would love to see Tank or Garcia knock him out.
                    I give Lopez a slight edge over Haney and especially over Garcia. I actually want him to redo the Nakatani fight too. Run it back.

Comment

Working...
                    X