Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr-Bryan, Shumenov-Murphy Announced By King as PPV Stream, Jan. 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr-Bryan, Shumenov-Murphy Announced By King as PPV Stream, Jan. 29

King won the WBA purse bid back on March 2, 2020 for the heavyweight championship fight pitting WBA champion Mahmoud 'Manuel' Charr (31-4, 17 KOs) from Germany via Syria and the number one contender in Trevor Bryan (20-0, 14 KOs) from Fort Lauderdale, FL via New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Less then 200 buys

Comment

That's never a PPV lineup. I'd watch on a standard network channel, but no way I'd pay extra for it.

Comment

PPV world doesn’t pivot that fast. So if this comes off at all (50/50 at best) - how’s a casual fan gonna find out about it? Titanic - meet iceberg

Comment

It’s about time the WBA had some balls. If this fight gets cancelled or doesn’t happen for whatever reason they get stripped of their positions & BS titles. Glad this will finally be solved rather they fight or not

Comment

Bought it two separate times. One with my debit card and one with my credit card. Just to support the sport of boxing.

Comment

I wasn't even gonna illegally stream it lol

Comment

Ppv in which country? Not really sure how they intend to get people to pay for this one with not a single name anyone really knows on the card ?

Comment

Beibut the GOAT!!

I hope he goes with no trainer again, always hilarious bringing up that B-hop fight.

Comment

PPV is alive .. Salute PPV !

bump this baby up to 150$ and show the world PPV is alive and kicking in the USof A .. only in America ! Salute boxing scene !!

Trevor Bryant and Charr are the bogey men of the division their records may be poor but that's only coz everyone was ducking them.

Comment

Working...
                    X