Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2021 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn i got robbed. YMR getting hometown decisions out ere!

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

YMR!!!! Congratulations brother! Well done
      The rags to riches story of how some bum came outta nowhere looking to take it all and become the undisputed 2021 PICKEM Champion. Giving myself undisputed title if I can pull it off due to winning both the pickem sweeps spin-offs too.

Came in here like Deontay Wilder. Late start (in boxing not the league since I have missed 0 picks) , no technique just swinging for the fences. My right hand being the perfect pick dominance (otherwise my #'s are very average) and the odd juicy dog. Though I've blown my load on all the good multipliers and there are still 2 months left with like two 2x's left after tonight, I remain optimistic.

Either way, it's been fun playing with everyone and watching the fights.
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-23-2021, 04:23 PM.
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

The rags to riches story of how some bum came outta nowhere looking to take it all and become the undisputed 2021 PICKEM Champion. Giving myself undisputed title if I can pull it off due to winning both the pickem sweeps spin-offs too.

Came in here like Deontay Wilder. Late start (in boxing not the league since I have missed 0 picks) , no technique just swinging for the fences. My right hand being the perfect pick dominance (otherwise my #'s are very average) and the odd juicy dog. Though I've blown my load on all the good multipliers and there are still 2 months left with like two 2x's left after tonight, I remain optimistic.

That's the crazy one with your stats is that you ain't even particularly got a great record in terms of picking the winner, but you're off the charts with getting the method and detail right and, no one else is even close. In fact I looked back through previous years' picks em a few months back just out of curiosity and I don't think anyone has ever had a higher perfect pick rate. Closest was probably Idunnoshet back in 2019 with 22 perfect of 83 picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Last time I see myself at the last place in the Top 20... With tonight's umpteenth draw pick, I'm doomed to the trash bin in a matter of hours.
          Who knows…. If Herring actually wins then it will be a draw on the cards. I gotta suspicion that these cards are already being filled out in the bathroom at the arena!

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

That's the crazy one with your stats is that you ain't even particularly got a great record in terms of picking the winner, but you're off the charts with getting the method and detail right and, no one else is even close. In fact I looked back through previous years' picks em a few months back just out of curiosity and I don't think anyone has ever had a higher perfect pick rate. Closest was probably Idunnoshet back in 2019 with 22 perfect of 83 picks.
            Thanks for the shout out.

​​​​​​

Comment

Who knows…. If Herring actually wins then it will be a draw on the cards. I gotta suspicion that these cards are already being filled out in the bathroom at the arena!
              Well, Stevenson threw Herring back to the bathroom no problem last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Well, Stevenson threw Herring back to the bathroom no problem last night!
                Just about like I threw myself out of the top 20! Lmao. Can’t catch a damn break my friend. I’m just gonna Pick Draws from here on out! Sound familiar T?
                Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

lol! I hear ya. Likewise man

Comment

Just about like I threw myself out of the top 20! Lmao. Can’t catch a damn break my friend. I’m just gonna Pick Draws from here on out! Sound familiar T?
                    If I'm not wrong, I'm 21st myself now (or worse)... Let's found the League Of The Bottom Drawers, buddy...

Comment

• OK, are we ready for this weekend's Pick Em? There's Babic vs Molina...

Comment

Working...
                      X