Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campbell Disgusted With Scorecards in Garcia Bout: 'Bloody Hell, It Was Probably Lose-Lose For Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd beat Canelo easily 10-2 but judge Cj Ross had it a draw. Campbell should of known the fix was in if he didn't knock him out.

Comment

Well, no sheeit Cambell. That fkn observation should of been a KNOWN FACT, BEFORE u stepped into the ring!!!
      Did u think u were going to beat him with NO OFFENSE???? Your a great BOXER but man. U dont have an aggressive bone in your body. U had him hurt and DID NOTHING!! Didnt even try!!! That mentality is why u never were great. U put Julio Cesar Chaves’s brain in your body and you would of won. U have the reflexes. U have the skill but not the brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        The American boxing apparatus will ALWAYS favour the Mexican or Mexican-American popular fighter. You have to knock them out to win....by now this should be no surprise to euro fighters
        ok the 10-9 rd which Campbell produced the knockdown is wrong but other than that did you you or anyone have Campbell winning any other RD besides RD 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
          Max? He pretty clearly won the 2nd round...
          Where in his post does it say he didn’t win round 2? The poster is saying the maximum rounds he thought Campbell won are 2 rounds. Which is actually very generous.

Comment

One judge scoring round 2 only 10-9 was shocking. A round that has a knockdown has to be completely one-sided the other way to justify 10-9, it was a close round with a knockdown for Campbell, 10-8 all the way. That being, even though it was closely contested throughout, Garcia edged probably every round, maybe round 4 was a swing.

One 10-8 I didn't agree with was Joshua vs Wlad, as Wlad almost had Joshua out in the same round, that should have been 10-9, though all judges scored it 10-8.

I'd like to see Campbell rematch Linares. Just because Campbell isn't one of the top 5/6 fighters in a very strong division, doesn't mean he isn't worth watching anymore. Good fighter. Credit to Garcia, I'm sure he learned a lot from what was a tough test.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              The American boxing apparatus will ALWAYS favour the Mexican or Mexican-American popular fighter. You have to knock them out to win....by now this should be no surprise to euro fighters
              Euros are for sure not going to win laying on their backs. Luke got KTFO, come back when this robbery you talk about happens.

Comment

Americans are Anglophiles, a British accent is worth two points. Campbell just doesn't have a leg to stand on, they're not overturning the KO because of the counting.

Comment

Luke only has himself to blame. He was mostly too tentative and he failed to capitalise on the KD when Ryan was shook for a good 30 seconds after but Luke stood off him. Ryan had the right attitude - he went in there to win, not just fend off attacks and hope to land a pot shot. Missed chance, Luke.

Comment

If Luke had won, there would have been partying and dancing in the streets of America. A new "Euro" star is always welcome. Fury is a king in America, even if his own don't appreciate him, he can't complain about the accommodations.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      Euros are for sure not going to win laying on their backs. Luke got KTFO, come back when this robbery you talk about happens.
                      “Come back”??
                      I think I’ll just come back and post anyway....thanks though.
                      Last edited by Oldskoolg; 01-05-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X