Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin III Could Happen At 168; GGG's Not Getting Favors, Says Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't say "we're the A-side," and then say "we're waiting on offers!" 168 is red hot! No need to drop 8lbs.! Jermall Charlo, time to move up! Let your twin move up, and Spence to do the same!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      he looked pretty muscular vs cotto at 155. I don’t know, maybe making weight without clen isn’t as easy fir all we know. You don’t spent all that time at 155 and suddenly not be able to make 160 after only 3 fights.
      It's not about can't, it's won't. If Canelo plans to fight at 168 why would he lose muscle to fight at 160 when he'd have to build it again. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I don't think Golovkin has much of a chance at this point. If he wants to leave some type of legacy then he needs to do it without Canelo.
        See. You are annoying on threads. But then come out with something that makes proper sense here. It ain’t personal. Excellent post for here. I can’t green k you as already gave out too much.

Comment

Golovkin should fight Munguia and Andrade in 2021. Set goals outside of Canelo.

He should have at least one win over Canelo but it's over now. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's called building muscle. That takes time. Why would he want to lose what he worked hard to get for a **** he gets no credit for beating anyway.
            100% facts. Brilliant post. Hopefully the poster learned something from youre answer.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
              See. You are annoying on threads. But then come out with something that makes proper sense here. It ain’t personal. Excellent post for here. I can’t green k you as already gave out too much.
              I think me and you are just going to disagree on some things. It ain't the end of the world.

Join the pick em with us in 2021. It's pretty fun.

Comment

I like Golovkin and i tought he won the first fight. I think he should try a third fight against Canelo.

Yeah it will be hard. Probably more so then the first two times but if he managed two win it will be great for him and if he loses he still will have a big pile of money. I dont see any better opportunity for him in his career and time is not on his side. It makes sense.

I dont see the weight as a huge problem. Its not like he will be fighting the biggest 168 fighter, he will be fighting Canelo. Yes it would be better for Golovkin to force Canelo to come down to 160 but as he dosent have that kind of leverage he should make the best of the situation and hopefully he comes out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I think me and you are just going to disagree on some things. It ain't the end of the world.

Join the pick em with us in 2021. It's pretty fun.
                  That’s true. But it’s not like I didn’t agree with some you said on the other because I do. But yeah i agree with this here. And I’ll take a look to join in 5 mate thanks for the invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    It's not about can't, it's won't. If Canelo plans to fight at 168 why would he lose muscle to fight at 160 when he'd have to build it again. Makes no sense.
                    probably because he makes double the money vs ggg than he does vs anyone else available at 168. Not to mention he’s still holding on to a couple of belts at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      I have no recollection of any post you’ve ever made. It’s just common knowledge for anyone who follows boxing that canelo avoided going to 160 for while ggg was champ there and now suddenly it’s a weight that is no longer good for him after only 3 fights there.
                      People rarely talk about the fact that he only has had 3 fights there tho. Ppl know it but you're the only person I seen emphasize it & word it the way you did besides myself.
                      Last edited by MPDKSAB; 12-27-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X