Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin III Could Happen At 168; GGG's Not Getting Favors, Says Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin III Could Happen At 168; GGG's Not Getting Favors, Says Reynoso

Canelo Alvarez is warming up to the thought of a potential third bout with Gennadiy Golovkin. Alvarez's trainer, manager and lifelong friend Eddy Reynoso told BoxingScene.com in an interview that a trilogy between the archrivals will have to come under the terms of boxing's biggest star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Golovkin has much of a chance at this point. If he wants to leave some type of legacy then he needs to do it without Canelo.
    BendOver and champion4ever like this.

Comment

Spent years fighting at 155 saying he needed time to grow the 5 pounds into middleweight, has only 3 fights as a middleweight and can no longer comfortably make the weight. Hmmmmm
      BendOver and GhostofDempsey like this.

Comment

If he's not coming back to 160, why hasn't he vacated the WBA Belt?
        Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Spent years fighting at 155 saying he needed time to grow the 5 pounds into middleweight, has only 3 fights as a middleweight and can no longer comfortably make the weight. Hmmmmm
        Did you read my comment when I initially said that or did you think that great comment up on your own?
        Last edited by MPDKSAB; 12-27-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Reynoso says Ggg has been fighting lower level fighters lately, same exact article, “ Canelo has signed to fight Yidilgrim in February” Lmaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            It's called building muscle. That takes time. Why would he want to lose what he worked hard to get for a **** he gets no credit for beating anyway.

Comment

golovkin beats him again

Comment

Of course Golovkin isn't getting any "favors" You hid from him in your own home made weight class for three years. Why would it be any different now that Golovkin is pushing forty?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                  If he's not coming back to 160, why hasn't he vacated the WBA Belt?

Did you read my comment when I initially said that or did you think that great comment up on your own?
                  I have no recollection of any post youíve ever made. Itís just common knowledge for anyone who follows boxing that canelo avoided going to 160 for while ggg was champ there and now suddenly itís a weight that is no longer good for him after only 3 fights there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    It's called building muscle. That takes time. Why would he want to lose what he worked hard to get for a **** he gets no credit for beating anyway.
                    he looked pretty muscular vs cotto at 155. I donít know, maybe making weight without clen isnít as easy fir all we know. You donít spent all that time at 155 and suddenly not be able to make 160 after only 3 fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X