Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Stunned Danny Garcia, But Never Felt KO Was There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence has no killer instinct... He is not a finisher, he was not able to stop all these little mans. This guy was never fight for the crowd, he does not care, so he's definitely not exciting in the ring. Everything he does, is just basic stuffs.

Crawford will smoke him!

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
      Throwback to what? Ducking and dodging fighters?

Spence, Danny, Keith, pretty much ALL of PBC...they fight to get paid. They are all comfortable just cruising to the end and opening their hand for that check.

Terrence Crawford is a real throwback fighter. He tries to hurt you in the ring and he tries (and succeeds) in finishing you in the 12th. He don't want you to make 12 rounds against him. That's a sadistic dude and there's a reason why ALL the PBC WWs have collectively decided they don't want to fight Crawford
      I'm no PBC apologist. I hate how they have essentially frozen Bud out of the picture at 147.

Your comment states the obvious. ALL fighters fight to get paid. And the main hang up for the fight according to both Spence AND Bud is money. If Bud "didn't care" about money, the fight would be signed by now and we'd finally get to see it.

I truly believe Spence will fight Crawford. He's just trying to flex on him as a negotiation ploy. Its rather silly, but not unprecedented. Leonard ****ed Hagler around for years before committing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Yeah me too. I also question compubox's punch count on Garcia. I dont think he won but I seen him land a lot on Spence. The commentators were on Spences jock anytime he landed clean or not.
        Compubox smokes crack *******. Their system is too often wrong and rarely reflects the real pace of combat

Comment

NOBODY is stopping Danny Garcia! Anybody who expected a Knockout Don't know SH^T ABOUT BOXING!

Comment

Danny Garcia is not a man you expect to knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
              I actually think Pac wants the fight next without allowing Spence another tuneup.
              You have it backwards. It is Pac who hasn't fought in ages and Spence just fought, and Garcia was no tune up. If anyone needs a tune up it is Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                And it SHOULD happen next.

That will validate a lot of things for NSB. Think about it.

If Manny beats Spence, everyone can finally shut up about a Crawford wish fight, and maybe we'll get to see Crawford finally test himself against Porter since he'll be afraid to fight Manny if Spence couldn't get it done.

If Spence beats Manny, it further forces Crawford to accept his B-Side split and (should) convince NSB to finally recognize that Spence is the best in the division.
                Let me be very clear. Spence,Porter and Crawford are not scared of anybody. They're built with old school spirit. The fighters finally understand that this fight game is about business and numbers so it looks like they fear one another but they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  NOBODY is stopping Danny Garcia! Anybody who expected a Knockout Don't know SH^T ABOUT BOXING!
                  Body shots have always the keys when a big guy fought a little one. The story speaks for itself, Gatti-Dorin, De La Hoya-B-Hop and the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I dont think so. He came to fight.

Loma, that's another story.
                    Loma has accomplished more than Danny and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                      Throwback to what? Ducking and dodging fighters?

Spence, Danny, Keith, pretty much ALL of PBC...they fight to get paid. They are all comfortable just cruising to the end and opening their hand for that check.

Terrence Crawford is a real throwback fighter. He tries to hurt you in the ring and he tries (and succeeds) in finishing you in the 12th. He don't want you to make 12 rounds against him. That's a sadistic dude and there's a reason why ALL the PBC WWs have collectively decided they don't want to fight Crawford
                      I love Crawford but must sign with PBC after contract is up in Oct or ill lose all respect for him. Also, I see that Crawford is a Marvelous Marvin Hagler type fighter but needs to tune up his defense asap. He doesn't need to get touched as much as he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X