Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Stunned Danny Garcia, But Never Felt KO Was There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Danny had Spence stunned a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      Pac only fought Thurman because he was coming off shoulder injury. Pac is talking of a Spence fight because he saw Spence was rusty. I actually think Pac wants the fight next without allowing Spence another tuneup.
      And it SHOULD happen next.

That will validate a lot of things for NSB. Think about it.

If Manny beats Spence, everyone can finally shut up about a Crawford wish fight, and maybe we'll get to see Crawford finally test himself against Porter since he'll be afraid to fight Manny if Spence couldn't get it done.

If Spence beats Manny, it further forces Crawford to accept his B-Side split and (should) convince NSB to finally recognize that Spence is the best in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I saw Spence turning it up, seeing that he couldn’t move Danny and just coasting the rest of the fight.
        I think it was the 8th round where he tried putting it on Danny and he was getting to him but nowhere near enough to drop or badly hurt him. I think at that point he realized he wasn't going anywhere. The body shots were the ones backing Danny up but respect to him, his chin is top 5 in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
          THANK YOU i thought I was the only one that saw that for a second. Danny was clipping Spence hard but you would never know that listening to the come announcers smh
          Last edited by Calibaloc; 12-25-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
            Yeah me too. I also question compubox's punch count on Garcia. I dont think he won but I seen him land a lot on Spence. The commentators were on Spences jock anytime he landed clean or not.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              And it SHOULD happen next.

That will validate a lot of things for NSB. Think about it.

If Manny beats Spence, everyone can finally shut up about a Crawford wish fight, and maybe we'll get to see Crawford finally test himself against Porter since he'll be afraid to fight Manny if Spence couldn't get it done.

If Spence beats Manny, it further forces Crawford to accept his B-Side split and (should) convince NSB to finally recognize that Spence is the best in the division.
              ——————

Two years ago Manny was fighting Mathysse, Broner, Vargas etc ... all those guys were coming off losses.
              There is no “if” Manny beats Spence.
              Manny is going to go after Khan or Mikey Garcia or some “undefeated” guy from Wakanda like how it was with Algieri and Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                Danny Garcia is an easy out. He never comes to win and only comes to get paid.

Not surprising Errol Spencer did just enough to win most rounds but was unimpressive. Errol was hurt as often as Danny which was almost never.

Neither Errol, Danny, or Keith have ever remotely considered fighting Crawford...Crawford don't come for a check. He's a throwback fighter and he actually wants to hurt you.

These new-era guys, Spence, Thurman, and Danny Garcia (hell throw Mikey in there too), they don't want to get hurt. They just want to get paid. That's why none of them even whisper Crawford's name. When Spence talks about Crawford all he talks about are reasons the fight can't happen...the dude don't want no smoke. Period
                He's SCARED TO DEATH of Crawford.

I wonder why no one is talking about how the fans in Dallas prevented Crawford from getting to the ring to call Spence out after the Garcia fight. Shameful......

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                  Pac only fought Thurman because he was coming off shoulder injury. Pac is talking of a Spence fight because he saw Spence was rusty. I actually think Pac wants the fight next without allowing Spence another tuneup.
                  The result will be the same!

Comment

Garcia has a granite chin. I don’t think anybody at welterweight can knock him out. Spence did a great job in outclassing Garcia. That was an impressive performance.

Comment

If Spence was fighting the level of competition bud is he’d be KO’ ing those guys too...algeri and Peterson were B level welterweights...people would **** on Spence for fighting washed khan, benavidez types

Comment

Working...
                      X